Lads not trying (apparently)

JaFlan86

Central Defender
So. Without locking horns with every bitch in here. And because I only come in here sporadically- usually when I'm down, here's away. Apologies if this has been pointed out before, however.

I'd like to meet the fans face to face who actually believe that some of the lads were allegedly not trying because they were not good enough for the championship.

I mean. Half the fuckae are out of contract this summer, so you would think that the same lads would either a) knock their plucks in for promotion, with the hope of having a renewed contract in the Championship and/or B) knocking their plucks in so at least at least another league 1 club would coup them.

Some of our fans are as fickle as mags.

We have not been good enough end of. I now welcome a shift of the driftwood and better recruitment.

Haway the f***ing lads.....

*written pissed and upset; but I will be there till the day I die* keep the f***ing faith lads

Last edited:

So. Without locking horns with every bitch in here. And because I only come in here sporadically- usually when I'm down, here's away. Apologies if this has been pointed out before, however.

I'd like to meet the fans face to face who actually believe that some of the lads were allegedly not trying because they were not good enough for the championship.

I mean. Half the fuckae are out of contract this summer, so you would think that the same lads would either a) knock their plucks in for promotion, with the hope of having a renewed contract in the Championship and/or B) knocking their plucks in so at least at least another league 1 club would coup them.

We have not been good enough end of. I now welcome a shift of the driftwood and better recruitment.

*written pissed and upset; but I will be there till the day I die* keep the f***ing faith lads
We talk about deadwood going and better re ruitment every year

I've gone grey waiting for it

The deadwood are still here next year anarl. Flanagan got a new deal, O’Brien is one of our highest earners
Let's go now. Sol. Twat
:lol: :lol: Some fella you. Bit of a trek for me I’ll have to set off now.

The lads stopped trying after Peterborough. The likes of max power didn’t even try on Wednesday. He’s a wanker mate, simple. Some captain he is.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll meet ya for a bare nuckle fight til one of us calls it quits

Settle down soft cock. Gan to bed.

Back