Lads fans today

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have amazing support but the flag/banner at the beginning should have said library end not roker end.

The lack of noise was a shame bur what was disappointing was the amount of people who got up and left as soon as we went behind. Shameful
Yes the library end

We usually tear the use of drums and such apart but it was their little section right behind the goal that sets the tone for the rest to join in and in a vast set of fans like ours were pockets will start up but can rarely become the whole support singing there was no lack of effort from our lot, but orchastrated like they were is something we should seriously look into at the sol, normal aways not so much but still been flat at times this season all imo ofcourse

They were louder from half time because they had something to shout about, we were decent first half!!
Plus, we were knackered from taking Trafalgar Square, we can’t do it all!

Pompey had three songs that anyone could sing. We haven’t got that. We seem to have Sunderland Boot Boys, The Greatest team the world has ever seen and that’s it. We should use red and white army and Haway The Lads more.
I didn’t hear the final two you mention today, or Wear Wear Wear Side. Greatest team (which is crap) and red flag were about all I heard.

Thought Portsmouth were better tbf
Pompey were loud. How the feck do they get a drum in when no one else can bring a bag in any bigger than a crisp packet?

we did like. As much as they did. We always go quiet when the team is playing shit though as we expect the worst. They were loud when they thought they'd won in extra time and thats it.
To be fair they were loud at various parts of the second half.

Pompey were loud. How the feck do they get a drum in when no one else can bring a bag in any bigger than a crisp packet?

No louder than us. Any song we sang drown them out.

To be fair to me, I have no voice left - just from today. But there wasn't a lot of noise, overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back