Lads fans today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly,oooh lets go to covent garden and trafalgar and light some flares.
Very few fans there today
fuck off ya berk. You were in the Pompey end, tucked up like a little mouse. As for the passion, a lot of lads couldn't get up for the tin pot cup. It was a weekend away for loads of lads I know who couldn't give afuck about the game, it was a distraction. The passion was on saturday, rightly or wrongly.

fuck off ya berk. You were in the Pompey end, tucked up like a little mouse. As for the passion, a lot of lads couldn't get up for the tin pot cup. It was a weekend away for loads of lads I know who couldn't give afuck about the game, it was a distraction. The passion was on saturday, rightly or wrongly.
Yes a weekend away,you should have gone to blackpool

atmosphere has been flat in most away games down south.

I think our demographic doesn't help the noise and the songs either. fair play for the numbers though

Weve wasted over £10,000 on making bloody flags, the money would heve been better spent on a composer who could create us a few original songs ;)

Portsmouth were equally poor until a small bit around the 60th minute when they hit the post and then right at the end of normal time which was obvious as they'd just scored.

Other than that, both us and them were mostly quiet.

It was a poor atmosphere but then there wasn't that much to cheer on on the pitch

We have amazing support but the flag/banner at the beginning should have said library end not roker end.

The lack of noise was a shame bur what was disappointing was the amount of people who got up and left as soon as we went behind. Shameful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back