La noire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else done the DLC cases? Thought they were good myself, should have been with the game originally imo.

3/5 for me. Game definitely dragged near the end. Didn't find the story gripping enough but it had it's good moments. Ending was shite

If anyones like me (cheap) and didn't want to shell out 40 quid for this.
Available in blockbuster for 20 quid :cool: I'm going to buy it at dinner.

Finally finished this yesterday night. Ending was a bit meh, but alright I 'spose.

I'm hoping thats just a sandbox for whatever they do next. Nice ideas and it looks stunning ('specially the characters faces and movement) so hopefully they can build on that base for anything they do next.

As said, got a bit repetative and a bit of a slog once you hit Arson and some of the questioning was purely guess work which done my head in at times.

Finally finished this yesterday night. Ending was a bit meh, but alright I 'spose.

I'm hoping thats just a sandbox for whatever they do next. Nice ideas and it looks stunning ('specially the characters faces and movement) so hopefully they can build on that base for anything they do next.

As said, got a bit repetative and a bit of a slog once you hit Arson and some of the questioning was purely guess work which done my head in at times.

well said mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back