La noire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is class.

I got all the clues and questions right in the third homocide case I did last night.

To say I was happy would be an understatement:oops:

Anyone else think phelps is a bit of a dick? :lol:

Can't stand the main character, really helped put me off the game like. He has to be ginger right?

Finding it a bit dull, stick with my initial thoughts of Mafia 2 crossed with a CSI game.......

Intrigued by the story though so will finish it.

Same. Not that much too it once you do the first few "mission". All a bit too samey for me with not much happening 90% of the time (walking around a crimescene clicking a button for most of it).

Not a bad game, hope they add more to it if they follow it up

Same. Not that much too it once you do the first few "mission". All a bit too samey for me with not much happening 90% of the time (walking around a crimescene clicking a button for most of it).

Not a bad game, hope they add more to it if they follow it up
I wanted you to be wrong, about that, but have to say your right like.

Still not a bad game.

Doubt I'll try and get 100% like, will do all the side missions though.

just finished it there, really enjoyed it but wont be going back for 100% or even to do the side missions they seemed a bit crap the ones that I did

Just finished Homicide, was excellent imo. The last case was class. Hopefully Vice and Arson are good as well. Really enjoyed it so far

Thought it was a bit shite at the beginning, but i'm really starting to get in to it. I always feel dead chuffed of myself when I use clues to prove somebodies lying :lol:

Finished it last night, epic ending!

Just going to download the extra cases now.

£30 in Tesco today.

Strangely the preowned version also in Tesco was £31 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back