Kylian Mbappe gives his money away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like you and I giving £38 away :D

His bank balance will still be 8 figures minimum.

Its similar in that £38 may not make a difference to you. It wouldn't even make much difference to the charity. £380k will be massive though. Even though he can comfortably afford it, that is still huge for the beneficiary.

Typical of this place to let the jealousy come out and spin a positive story into a negative one

So fuck. He can afford it, big deal.
Like you and I giving £38 away :D

His bank balance will still be 8 figures minimum.

The thing is though, I bet you spenks have never donated £38 to anything in your lives.

That’s the difference.

Its similar in that £38 may not make a difference to you. It wouldn't even make much difference to the charity. £380k will be massive though. Even though he can comfortably afford it, that is still huge for the beneficiary.

Typical of this place to let the jealousy come out and spin a positive story into a negative one

Spot on mate.

...yet you keep coming back.

It's not jealousy at all.

If these footballers really wanted to make a gesture, they would donate a substantial portion of their significant wealth, privately.

Not give away an appearance 'fee' for representing their own country and publicising it so brainless sycophants like you can fawn over it.

The thing is though, I bet you spenks have never donated £38 to anything in your lives
How much do you want to bet?

Last edited:
Because its not in the interests of the press to report the good things the England team do.

Much easier to report Sterling as being flash by buying a house for his mother. Young man spending his money sensibly and generously is painted as a negative thing.

So the fact the England players are giving away their match fees probably doesn't suit the narrative.
The press like to report on things that stir feelings of resentment and jealousy as it gets more interest.

What an absolute load of nonsense, it's been widely reported by the British press for years.

It just doesn't suit your narrative.

Hes reported to be on around €320k per week (of which he'll lose a chunk in tax), so while he obviously earns an absolute fuck load of money, its a bit more than us giving away £20.

The thing is though, I bet you spenks have never donated £38 to anything in your lives.

Spenks :oops:

What an absolutely terrible thing to say about people you don't even know.

People who have donated their money to the 2 Newcastle lads who died in the plane crash, to the Bradley fund, Maximus and countless other good causes.

I donate money, as well as time and effort, to various bodies such as the Salvation Army.

I once spent Christmas Day, in Nottingham, serving meals to the homeless but have never mentioned it on here.

Dozens of ordinary people fitted them for donated shoes, cut their hair and gave them medical/dental checks, etc etc etc.

Ordinary people mate, yet some star struck wanker like you can only see what he sees in the papers.

What the fuck have you ever donated that gives you the right to castigate people on here?

Last edited:
England players have been doing this for years

I though that. However it doesn't seem to get get mentioned much if it is the case, though I once heard something on this regarding Owen when he was in his pomp. Quite right too it could be said, playing for your country is hardly your "living". but it's still a very decent thing to do.

On Mbappe, he's young enough to be daft and isn't being so here, sofair play to him. He wasn't being daft when he won the World Cup for France either mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back