Kylian Mbappe gives his money away

What a thoughtful and generous act of humanity from a caring young lad who is being so unselfish in such what is perceived to be a very greedy self centred money oriented profession

I think this story won't be as widely reported or stick in people's minds as much as it should.
Tremendous from the lad.

That was a very quick ( and poor) response........you really do spend all your time on here don't you ?

Yes. It's my life.

Yep. These greedy footballers and all the good work they do. Makes you sick doesn't it?

Just seems weird that Mbappe is getting so much praise for it when the entire England team, and no doubt many other players from other national sides, do it. Not that it isn't a good thing, of course it is (and I read a little bit about him today and he sounds a really canny lad), but a few people have made threads specifically about him doing it when it isn't a one off or anything

Because its not in the interests of the press to report the good things thw England team do. Much easier to report Sterling as being flash by buying a house for his mother. Young man spending his money sensibly and generously is painted as a negative thing. So the fact the England players are giving away their match fees probably doesn't suit the narrative.
The press like to report on things that stir feelings of resentment and jealousy as it gets more interest.

Back