Kristjaan Speakman going nowhere

northernw

Subs Bench
just watched a video from Terry (themadmistake) who has said that he’s been told from his source Speakman will be staying and his contract will be renewed. FFS. not that this wasn’t expected anyway…

just watched a video from Terry (themadmistake) who has said that he’s been told from his source Speakman will be staying and his contract will be renewed. FFS. not that this wasn’t expected anyway…
If that's true (big IF) KLD is a lazy twat (note reserve squad).

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if anything else happened to be honest. No doubt the club won't be happy with the Beale appointment but outside of that it's probably going about as well as expected when they took over. Probably has points in the bank for getting good money for Lihadji, Stewart, Gooch, and bringing in the likes of Ballard, Clarke, Ekwah. As well as nailing 2 out of 3 head coach appointments.

This summer is the big one.

I'd be surprised if anything else happened to be honest. No doubt the club won't be happy with the Beale appointment but outside of that it's probably going about as well as expected when they took over. Probably has points in the bank for getting good money for Lihadji, Stewart, Gooch, and bringing in the likes of Ballard, Clarke, Ekwah. As well as nailing 2 out of 3 head coach appointments.

Missed a lot of players out there in the bringing in list mate!

apparently this information is from that someone has spoke to speakman, and speakman himself has replied and said he’s staying. so, if that’s to be true KLD has already said to him that he’ll be renewing his contract and he’s happy announcing that to people. how he can be proud of himself announcing this is unbelievable. despise the bloke.

What about

Reliably informed lee Johnson was his as well and hopeless.
So I’d make that 2 out 4 and he’s got his academy coach mate the interim job 3 times.
I’d put that down as an overall huge negative.

Haway the Yoochoobas

Some people need to grow up like.
you’ll get stick for owt on here like won’t ya :lol:

i see your point though - i know youtube people aren’t the most reputable but he’s not some small one, and hes been right on multiple occasions on things that his “source” has said. as you say, it could be complete bollocks and i’m not saying it isn’t, but it is infuriating if it is true.

Back