Kompany

Based on what? The top two last season ran away with the league and we barely scraped into the play offs. We’d be in a similar position to those in the bottom 3 imo
Would you not have fancied us to have had more points than Sheff Utd? Actually think the way we play and set up at times would have been effective in the PL.

He'll be off. Can't see him getting through the year at Ipswich. The football hipsters love him and the media will talk him into a job.
He spent time coaching at Man Utd, and time at Spurs iirc, so I believe he'll know what he wants to do. Ipswich is a better job than Burnley, in my opinion, and he's learning all the way. He's built his team and could well be in the PL next season with the players he knows, rather than being thrown in at the deep end with players he doesn't know and expected to keep them up with little margin for error before being sacked when they are relegated.

He spent time coaching at Man Utd, and time at Spurs iirc, so I believe he'll know what he wants to do. Ipswich is a better job than Burnley, in my opinion, and he's learning all the way. He's built his team and could well be in the PL next season with the players he knows, rather than being thrown in at the deep end with players he doesn't know and expected to keep them up with little margin for error before being sacked when they are relegated.
Cash.

Back