Kompany

Kompany is fooked! Not got the backing of loan signings from Citeh! In at deep end now, no mates and the lifebouys are a million miles away! Loving it i am! Welcome to real management Vincent, show your true coaching colours now🤣🤣

I'm not convinced him long term, and wasn't last season.

Even though they only lost something like 3 games all season? It took us about two weeks to achieve what they did over an entire season. I thought they were going to cruise the Premiership because they did it in the Championship last season. I cannot understand this fall from grace. It’s as dramatic as it our turnaround win today.

It's almost as if spending £40m and having a PL wage bill played a massive part in them getting promoted from the Championship as opposed to him being the second coming of Pep.
aye and the thing is..he wasnt even very successful in his managers job prior to burnley..
Even though they only lost something like 3 games all season? It took us about two weeks to achieve what they did over an entire season. I thought they were going to cruise the Premiership because they did it in the Championship last season. I cannot understand this fall from grace. It’s as dramatic as it our turnaround win today.
he doesnt manage the same team of players as he did last season,.,..because..as others have pointed out..man city have taken their players back..

The thing is, he appears to be so stubborn as to how he wants his team to play. He hasn't got the players to play out from the back in the Premier League. Press them at the right times and teams get chances. He'll probably hang onto his job for a while because of who he is. Personally, I think Sean Dyche would be perfect for them.

He obviously did a great job last season, but I'm not convinced he's gonna go on to big things.

Miserable season for all 3 promoted teams, 2 wins from 30 games played between them and Burnley's was against Luton. Would far rather be having the season we are having than being miserable every week telling myself we will use the money to get up again next season.

Back