Knacka at Boldon ASDA roundabout doing the rounds on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentioned 2 year back on here, down Shoreditch these black lads gave some grief to a car they walked out on.
Door open n this 7 ft bond villian russian lookalike got our, ragdolled the pair of them allover then calmly drove off.
beautiful to witness.
This is class :lol::lol: The car with the dashcam is overtaking vans on a single carriageway. He then overtake a red van which itself is overtaking a van so the car beeps his horn. The rest of what happens, well just watch for yourself! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is class :lol::lol: The car with the dashcam is overtaking vans on a single carriageway. He then overtake a red van which itself is overtaking a van so the car beeps his horn. The rest of what happens, well just watch for yourself! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

was waiting for them to overturn his car:lol: wish our coppers were like that!

I bet those fckers don't kneel down in front of rioters
You’d better have a decent wad of £20 notes ready when they pull you over for speeding, turning right at a set of traffic lights, drive with a light out or just look at them the wrong way as well.

This is the problem with “strong” police forces. They aren’t renowned for their respect of civil liberties of those who aren’t pouring cash into their coffers.

You’d better have a decent wad of £20 notes ready when they pull you over for speeding, turning right at a set of traffic lights, drive with a light out or just look at them the wrong way as well.

This is the problem with “strong” police forces. They aren’t renowned for their respect of civil liberties of those who aren’t pouring cash into their coffers.
This, not uncommon for them to sieze your identity documents and then charge a ‘fee’ to get them back.

People wishing for a police force like that need their heads examined

Soft little wankers, their arses would drop in a one-on-one.

Last edited:

To be fair they bottled it when they spied his dashcam didn't they :)

No way.

Just intrigues me that the 'oooh individual choices, I'm a libertarian' mob seem to suck the Russian police off so much.

All for policing speech and thought, as long as its as they like it.

Police should have powers but not as much as in places like that as it breeds corruption.

I think we have a really good police force. I wouldnt want to be one nowdays that's for sure so credit to those who do the job.

That's bit what I dont get about these protests over here as I'd say we are the most multicultural country in the world.

Police should have powers but not as much as in places like that as it breeds corruption.

I think we have a really good police force. I wouldnt want to be one nowdays that's for sure so credit to those who do the job.

That's bit what I dont get about these protests over here as I'd say we are the most multicultural country in the world.

We do pretty well.

There are still societal problems but I think in the main our police are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back