Knacka at Boldon ASDA roundabout doing the rounds on FB.

We do pretty well.

There are still societal problems but I think in the main our police are good.
I generally agree that this country is good in many respects and at least we aren't discussing a death toll as in the US but black people are targeted disproportionately still

To be fair this is an improvement as the last figure I saw was nearly ten times more likely to be arrested.

I generally agree that this country is good in many respects and at least we aren't discussing a death toll as in the US but black people are targeted disproportionately still

To be fair this is an improvement as the last figure I saw was nearly ten times more likely to be arrested.

Do you think the behaviour of the black community (on average) warrants more police attention?

Do you think the behaviour of the black community (on average) warrants more police attention?
Absolutely not the black people I know are as much a cross section of society as the white people.
My best mate had been stopped and searched 6 times in his adult life and I never have. Both professionals with post grad qualifications, both go to the same places, coincidence?

Don't confuse poverty with race, if they stopped as many skint white people they'd find just as much crime.

Back