Kit manufacturer

It sounds like the deal is with Just Sport who are a distributor of Nike. I think a lot of clubs go this rather than directly with the company.

I'd love it if we reused the template for the Nike kits we has the 2000/01 season.

So are we back with Avec then?
Just warning you guys,

Your kit deal is with Just Sport, a Nike reseller, not Nike.

Pompey use Just Sport for our Nike kits too, they only supply template kits

So how does it work then. I remember a few years ago Palace I think it was had nike shirts but were warming up in Avec training gear.

Is this the same at set up at Portsmouth?

Looks like we’re just buying kit from a supplier to me.
Just like any grassroots club would. We aren’t benefiting from Nike.

i know donald and the club haven't got the option to demand a bespoke design for our new home top, but surely as a customer we can 'demand' a strip that is red and white stripes, front and back, that actually looks like a sunderland top. i hope they don't go down the 'give us the cheapest shite you have, as long as there is a bit of red and a bit of white on it' - 'oh aye, we've got a load of old stock out the back of the warehouse from a few years ago we were just going to throw in the skip as nee one wants it it thats shite, tell you what, you can have the lot for £10 million?' - SAFC: deal!

it must take a hell of a lot of effort, or incompetency, to fuck up something so simple 3 years in a row. something like this please:
Logon or register to see this image

i know donald and the club haven't got the option to demand a bespoke design for our new home top, but surely as a customer we can 'demand' a strip that is red and white stripes, front and back, that actually looks like a sunderland top. i hope they don't go down the 'give us the cheapest shite you have, as long as there is a bit of red and a bit of white on it' - 'oh aye, we've got a load of old stock out the back of the warehouse from a few years ago we were just going to throw in the skip as nee one wants it it thats shite, tell you what, you can have the lot for £10 million?' - SAFC: deal!

it must take a hell of a lot of effort, or incompetency, to fuck up something so simple 3 years in a row. something like this please:
Logon or register to see this image

No thanks, stripes too thin

Hope it’s better than their last effort with us, that awful one from the 19 point season that had the huge blocks of red on the back, sides and bottom. Mind that was half decent when compared with the last couple of monstrosities as it at least had stripes on some of the back - they also can’t do any worse than some of the shite Adidas have knocked up.

Hope it’s better than their last effort with us, that awful one from the 19 point season that had the huge blocks of red on the back, sides and bottom. Mind that was half decent when compared with the last couple of monstrosities as it at least had stripes on some of the back - they also can’t do any worse than some of the shite Adidas have knocked up.

Aye that was Nike's PL template at the time, loads had it, unfortunately it didn't suit stripes.

Back