Kit manufacturer

If you read the announcement it’s bespoke designs which the owner has openly said will be shared with supporters
That's exactly what our owner said about it. Said we'd get a vote between 3 designs. Never happened.

To be fair, Nike claim to have ditched templates for next season, not sure if that applies to Just Sport contracted clubs tho

Makes sense Nike own Umbro, Puma own Admiral they did us some quality kits in the 90s.
They don’t own Umbro
That's exactly what our owner said about it. Said we'd get a vote between 3 designs. Never happened.

To be fair, Nike claim to have ditched templates for next season, not sure if that applies to Just Sport contracted clubs tho
Aye they’re letting clubs pick from 120 different designs or something I heard

Last edited:
It will be like Brightons kit but red and white. They arnt quite bespoke kits but rather a knock up of the previous seasons bespoke kits used for the big clubs

Gerrin :D

Nike do ladies sizes, so the club might remember us females exist and would like a shirt that fits properly!
Me mate is high up in Nike China. Put your order in. He got warned when he announced his new gig in Sept that the kits better be nice. No shit. BTW you missed his last gig at Jimmy Choo. Neither of the previous sentences are untrue.

Canny hard not to share a kit with fans who are expected to buy and wear it tbf. Have we ever had an official kit supporters have never seen?
We’ve only once to my knowledge been shown kit designs to choose from and have any input. Your clearly suggesting here that I am saying we buy a kit that we’ll never see 😂😂 eh!

Back