Killing Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard about it on here so gave it a go, and I was completely hooked after the first episode. Its class

I’m 5 episodes in and absolutely loving it.

Didn’t realise it was Katie from the Doctor Foster series till about the 3rd episode

watched the first one last night, cant decide if really like it or if its a bit shite ... Trying to hard to be Quarantino like Kill Bill with cool soundtrack and camera work but keep feeling the characters are a bit wooden and bit corny , will stick with it though

watched the first one last night, cant decide if really like it or if its a bit shite ... Trying to hard to be Quarantino like Kill Bill with cool soundtrack and camera work but keep feeling the characters are a bit wooden and bit corny , will stick with it though

I enjoyed it. Thought the characters were all pretty corny but they've got good actors in there. Good to see Kim Bodnia back on our screens! I tihnk episode 1 was mostly about introducing the characters.

I thought it was rubbish - corny, annoying characters and can't decide if its a comedy or a thriller. We gave up - so many other good things on. We watched Sacred Games on Netflix a drama about the Police and Gangsters in Mumbai, really good.

You won't regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back