Killing Eve

watched the first one last night, cant decide if really like it or if its a bit shite ... Trying to hard to be Quarantino like Kill Bill with cool soundtrack and camera work but keep feeling the characters are a bit wooden and bit corny , will stick with it though

watched the first one last night, cant decide if really like it or if its a bit shite ... Trying to hard to be Quarantino like Kill Bill with cool soundtrack and camera work but keep feeling the characters are a bit wooden and bit corny , will stick with it though

I enjoyed it. Thought the characters were all pretty corny but they've got good actors in there. Good to see Kim Bodnia back on our screens! I tihnk episode 1 was mostly about introducing the characters.

I thought it was rubbish - corny, annoying characters and can't decide if its a comedy or a thriller. We gave up - so many other good things on. We watched Sacred Games on Netflix a drama about the Police and Gangsters in Mumbai, really good.

You won't regret it.

Back