Kieron Dyer gets himself a new one year contract at QPR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
QPR literally have more money than sense. Their wage bill must be absolutely sky-high.

35 games in 5 years for megabucks.

He must be laughing his nads off.

QPR, who are paying Bobby Zamora 80k+ p/w, will probably have Dyer on a year rolling contract, not pay as he plays. Just guessing like

is this right? :eek: everything that is wrong with football if true like, cisse must be on about £200,000 a week if hes on that.

He's played 90 minutes of football since August 2007.

Nice work if you can get it.

He is never one I have rated anyway. When he is not injured, he disappears for games at a time, then pops up for 5 minutes, shows a bit of real brilliance, then disappears from memory again. Jenas is similar too.

I watched some BBC 3 show last night about the worst ever England team and he was in it.

I remember a game he played against Luxembourg (I know) and he was superb and everyone got carried away saying what a star he'd be.

I watched some BBC 3 show last night about the worst ever England team and he was in it.

I remember a game he played against Luxembourg (I know) and he was superb and everyone got carried away saying what a star he'd be.

He's got 33 england caps! Was a player who had one good season for the mags were he was quality then after that everyone was just waiting for his return to that form.

I would imagine that there's some sort of gentleman's agreement with the PFA that you don't turf someone out when they're recovering from injury - we had the same situation with that lad Keane signed from Celtic - Colin Healy.

I guess there might also be an insurance payout due as long as he doesn't switch clubs.

Shame they didn't go down...there's always next season I suppose.

Teejay said:
I would imagine that there's some sort of gentleman's agreement with the PFA that you don't turf someone out when they're recovering from injury - we had the same situation with that lad Keane signed from Celtic - Colin Healy.

I guess there might also be an insurance payout due as long as he doesn't switch clubs.

Too early for Keane that mind, but I agree with your point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back