Kieron Dyer gets himself a new one year contract at QPR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dangly Ham

:eek:

He's played all of 3 minutes for them after injuring his foot and, during rehabilitation, he managed to sustain ligament damage which kept him out for the season.

:eek:

He's played all of 3 minutes for them after injuring his foot and, during rehabilitation, he managed to sustain ligament damage which kept him out for the season.

Really hope he gets a decent season next year. The lad's had a frigging nightmare.

Absolutely crazy idea. He'll hardly be on buttons either

The only thing I can think of is that's it's pay as you play, like Woodgate at Stoke.

Still a waste of time and money though.

QPR, who are paying Bobby Zamora 80k+ p/w, will probably have Dyer on a year rolling contract, not pay as he plays. Just guessing like

QPR, who are paying Bobby Zamora 80k+ p/w, will probably have Dyer on a year rolling contract, not pay as he plays. Just guessing like

Their wage bill is madness like. Long term it's just not sustainable, they could easily be the next Portsmouth IMO.

I really wish they'd gone down last week but they'll get found out and be fucked financially one day IMO.

Their wage bill is madness like. Long term it's just not sustainable, they could easily be the next Portsmouth IMO.

I really wish they'd gone down last week but they'll get found out and be fucked financially one day IMO.

Yeh, the stupid money they'd spent made me really want them to go down. That and their ticket prices.

Seems crazy that, he's finished as a footballer. His body is fucked and can't do it anymore

cost west ham a million pound a game or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back