Keel Square Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d like to retract what I said. I was wrong, they are not building the hotel.

Instead all they were doing was putting up an accessible shipping container where you can get information on investing in Sunderland. All work had been cleared thereafter. Clearly, that shows the hotel is nowhere in sight.

That’s really underwhelming and frustrating.

Instead all they were doing was putting up an accessible shipping container where you can get information on investing in Sunderland. All work had been cleared thereafter. Clearly, that shows the hotel is nowhere in sight.

If true that's gutting news. We need building work to snowball economic recovery. We seemed to have momentum from the culture bid but sadly that seems to have been lost. Some good areas in town around theatre/fire station and more so sunnieside but it's not enough and we deserve more. Other areas getting stronger and sunderland weaker and sad and angry

Gerrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back