Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've only skimmed it but yesterday's attacks are London's fault for being multicultural and bringing Sadiq Khan's religion into is when discussing his ability to run London.
Did anyone actually have eyes on Sadiq Khan yesterday while all this was unfolding? #justsayin

If I was raking in her money I wouldn't give a shit. Winding up some delicates and making a fortune. Sounds good, actually.

You'll have to use some different material. She's already done her "I don't give a shit about drowned bairns" routine so you'll have to think of something else.

I've only skimmed it but yesterday's attacks are London's fault for being multicultural and bringing Sadiq Khan's religion into is when discussing his ability to run London.

The main 7/7 leader was also called Sadique Khan.

She's also right most of the time (conflation of the names of two weirdos excepted, of course).
I can't see how she can be right most of the time when there's no consistency in her views and in fact they're often contradictory. That's because they're not actually views she holds, she'll just have whatever opinion will get her the most attention and can fit in the word limit of her column.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back