Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can't bleat about her then not publish the article like a daft lass on facey looking for a "u okay hun?"

Here it is http://dailym.ai/2o6ayxT

She's just doing her job, outraging people for a living.

It is a dreadful article, saying she's too numb to be angry, then describing things in lurid emotional terms.

Slags off "idiots" who are trying to keep the peace then back to insisting she's not angry.

About what you'd expect.

Love reading Katie's reports. She is one of the few in mainstream media speaking any common sense.
For a regular dose of sanity though, I still look out for Paul Joseph Watson reports first.

Who are the people more outraged by her comments than the terrorism acts mate?

Take your pick from the 20 odd people who have replied to her last tweet. All condemning her but then looking through their accounts not one mention of the attacker

She's never far from the truth. The fact that people are more outraged by what she says than a terrorist mowing down and stabbing people speaks volumes of the attitude of people in this country

That's not true though is it?

Clickbait attention seeking witch/troll, always has been. I do, however, to an extent, agree with a couple of her points.

Oh, I see - you didn't start the thread to actually engender a debate... You just want everyone to agree with you. And you just want to abuse and vilify those who disagree with you.

Why didn't you say so?

Completely disagree with you lauding her as British hero.. :confused: but I agree with this. But then again you could say that about almost any subject in here/social media forums. "Have a like if you agree with me, and here's a load of abuse if you don't."

She's never far from the truth. The fact that people are more outraged by what she says than a terrorist mowing down and stabbing people speaks volumes of the attitude of people in this country

Except, that isn't true at all is it. You've made that up.

There's a world of difference between being honest and upfront and being deliberately nasty.

Katie Hopkins is the type of person that we've probably all met at some point, the one that "Always says what they think" when in reality all they do is insult people then complain when people call them out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back