Kasabian…

just does what a plastic corporate outfit they are really.

they wear, or at least wore, costumes on stage, specially sourced designer apparel that you'd never see them in any other time.

its a bit fake if you ask me

oasis went their entire career rotating band members really, especially the drummer
Oasis had 3 drummers
Tony McCaroll
Alan White
Zak Starkey

Remember the Times years ago referring to Serge as “ ever ridiculous“

Always thought it a canny description…daft shite always fancied himself as the frontman

I agreed with their stance kicking TM out, and hoped they would carry on…

God the new music is awful though :eek: That Alligator one inparticular is crazy bad

just does what a plastic corporate outfit they are really.

they wear, or at least wore, costumes on stage, specially sourced designer apparel that you'd never see them in any other time.

its a bit fake if you ask me

Like a daft CP company smock with three goggles on the hood. Looked like something off return of the Jedi ffs. But youll see the Instagram causals wetting themselves over it and posting photos of them wearing one when they go to
Asda for the big shop.

Like a daft CP company smock with three goggles on the hood. Looked like something off return of the Jedi ffs. But youll see the Instagram causals wetting themselves over it and posting photos of them wearing one when they go to
Asda for the big shop.
That’s the worst thing about CP and SI these days. You’ve got people who probably wore Ocean Pacific and Benzini when those who knew the score wore Osti’s stuff, now the sad fuckers are trying to relive a youth that they missed out on first time around.

That’s the worst thing about CP and SI these days. You’ve got people who probably wore Ocean Pacific and Benzini when those who knew the score wore Osti’s stuff, now the sad fuckers are trying to relive a youth that they missed out on first time around.
Spot on. And people going on about the new gear like it’s been handmade by Italian jacket artisans when in reality it’s just mass produced shite.

Back