Kasabian…

I'm sorry like but the dude who was handy with his fists and an aggro drunk from Kasabian is not comparable in the slightest to that sick f***ing nonce from Lost Prophets.

Seen them live at radio 1 festival at Penshaw and they were brilliant live, think I caught them supporting oasis for the last couple of songs after trying to sober the wife up (no!)

decent band and as mentioned would have a really good greatest hits but only ever a fan of a couple of tracks from each album (barring the first where they were 4-5)

Good luck to them trying to carry on when a band member leaves under a cloud.
You never hear of Lostprophets these days do you.

Granted, significantly different, but still took the rest of the band down with them.

I'd give up making comparisons if I were you. jesus christ man

Good luck to them trying to carry on when a band member leaves under a cloud.
You never hear of Lostprophets these days do you.

Granted, significantly different, but still took the rest of the band down with them.

Canny difference in the darkness of the clouds like but I agree they won't work without Tom shouting oooosssssshhhh all the time.
:lol: you thought someone was suggesting someone who got life for raping a baby should be forgiven and let back into his old band?

You never know on here like.

Last edited:
Couldn't watch kasabian without Tom like
Thought the band should've stood by him after he received his help for what ever he's got going on

Seen them at the arena on the West Ryder tour and they were class, started the set with Julie and the moth man.

Lost interest since, that was the last album of theirs I got

Back