Kasabian…

Good luck to them trying to carry on when a band member leaves under a cloud.
You never hear of Lostprophets these days do you.

Granted, significantly different, but still took the rest of the band down with them.

Granted, significantly different, but still took the rest of the band down with them.
Depends how they go about it really. If they can get a hit pretty quickly then they might be able to get past it but it's gonna be interesting to see how they go about it.

Different circumstances but QOTSAs Oliveri was sacked for domestic violence and the band went on stronger (albeit he's not the lead), Sabbath managed to be successful without Ozzy, Maiden, Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC, Van Halen a few other examples though there's prob more examples of bands failing.

Surprised by that tbh. I thought Serge would go off on his own or start another band. Cracking band in their heyday but won’t be the same without TM on the mic.

Like Oasis are nowt without a Liam they are nowt without a Tom.
Surprised by that tbh. I thought Serge would go off on his own or start another band. Cracking band in their heyday but won’t be the same without TM on the mic.
He did go solo. Has an album out.

They were utter shite long before he left tbf.

Last edited:
They should get him back. He's done wrong but he shouldn't have to leave the band imo.

He shouldn't have been an idiot first like.

yeah I agree.

she stated it was a one off and violence has never happened before or since. She didn’t want to get the police involved either.
I think they’ve hugely overreacted by sacking him, unless there’s other internal stuff going on in the hand of course

yeah I agree.

she stated it was a one off and violence has never happened before or since. She didn’t want to get the police involved either.
I think they’ve hugely overreacted by sacking him, unless there’s other internal stuff going on in the hand of course
Cancel culture innit mate :D

Big decision for them to make. I'd be gutted if my mates dropped me for one indiscretion. Even if it was a shit one. There's levels of bellendery imo. Someone will come along shortly and disagree and quite rightly so.

Back