Justin Langer

Mind games started do you really think Warner and Smith would worry about the crowd, not too mention small capacity of english grounds....

Well it certainly got to Mitchell Johnson

Should be good, can't wait, atmospheres will be great

Can't believe Yorkies have a test and not Trent Bridge

Big time.

Fucked off home when the going got tough

:lol: He was injured ffs

Players leave tours every single time when they are injured

Fuckin Langer played in the team that tried to achieve “mental disintegration” in the opposition.
They thrived on being the “tough guys” and playing up to the image with their antics.
They should be given zero respect.

Aussie crowds are notorious, I remember Tufnell getting shit for his fielding and private life in 1990/91, every England player could tell a story about the viciousness of their crowds. It’s not even like it’s good natured, on the last tour their players were talking openly about wanting to end our players careers! I think a better protest would be for all our fans not to clap when they walk on , not clap when they score a boundary, not clap them off at the end of their innings. Give ‘em a bit of contempt!

Aussie crowds are notorious, I remember Tufnell getting shit for his fielding and private life in 1990/91, every England player could tell a story about the viciousness of their crowds. It’s not even like it’s good natured, on the last tour their players were talking openly about wanting to end our players careers! I think a better protest would be for all our fans not to clap when they walk on , not clap when they score a boundary, not clap them off at the end of their innings. Give ‘em a bit of contempt!
"Oi Tufnell lend us your brain, I'm building an idiot!"

Also when Simon Jones did his knee at the Gabba, some c*nt lobbed a full, unopened can of Coke at him when he was laying on the outfield in agony.

Back