Justin Langer

Has pleaded with English fans to "show respect" and not boo Smith and Warner:eek::lol:

Sure I remember the Aussies showing the same respect to Stuart Broad a few years back...

Same old Aussie. Act the tough guy, then cry when it comes back around...

Stuart Broad has pointed this out to Langer today. Broad didn't walk when an umpire made a howler. Aye its cheating fundamentally but the umpires are there to make the decisions. These Australians conspired to change the condition of a ball away from the eyes of the authorities and were caught out. Lehmann wanted Broad to be sent home in tears, Langer doesn't want these lads booed. Very inconsistent from their coaching staff

Well said, coach Langer. You 've just guaranteed that the verbals will now be even louder and more persistent. Laughable how thick these Aussies are.

Do they become "decent fellas" if they sign up and play for Durham.
I hope they get plenty but more of a concern to me is the county who I support and have been a member of for more than 20 years signed up the third man in this shabby affair and made him captain.

The big these idiots don't get, is they aren't just getting booed for sand paper

its how they behaved for 2 years

it never gets mentioned and it annoys the hell out of me

sand paper was just the end point of 2 years of disgraceful behaviour, and to see them crying was bloody marvellous

If I do boo, it will be for all the personal insults Warner has used on the field

The big these idiots don't get, is they aren't just getting booed for sand paper

its how they behaved for 2 years

it never gets mentioned and it annoys the hell out of me

sand paper was just the end point of 2 years of disgraceful behaviour, and to see them crying was bloody marvellous

If I do boo, it will be for all the personal insults Warner has used on the field

Spot on.

Warner especially would be getting dogs abuse regardless of the whole sandpaper thing. It’s cos he’s a dickhead

Mind games started do you really think Warner and Smith would worry about the crowd, not too mention small capacity of english grounds....

Back