June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but I doubt that that would be the reason they objected, if indeed they did. Other clubs arent daft they realised that by giving the green light to this piracy would be fair game for any nation wanting to show games without paying. As we know the whole premier league business model is based on PPV TV it'd be the definition of turkey's voting for christmas. Mags are hurt and as usual wanting to rewrite history but this one is clear and simple, Saudi's weren't ever going to be allowed to gain control because of them ripping off PL. They aren't in bed with Qatar they just have a contract with them which both parties honnored. Shame the sword wielding savages of KSA didn't think of this some time ago and think they could bribe their way to getting what they want as always.

I don't think it has anything to do with it either. There are plenty of other reason for it to be stopped, they just don't want to see it.

I don't think it has anything to do with it either. There are plenty of other reason for it to be stopped, they just don't want to see it.
The other reasons are all moral though. We all know football hasn't any morals but £££££ is king. For this reason along the piracy and damage to reputation of league meant it was only going to go one way.

Could someone please point me in the direction of their massive plans for the north east? I have to admit I’ve missed it and yesterday was the first time I heard this getting repeated in every mag post.
Of course it would have been good for the NE you bellend.....worlds richest club would have had a very positive effect on the area.....But on a lighter note we all look forward to another chancer taking your club over

Of course it would have been good for the NE you bellend.....worlds richest club would have had a very positive effect on the area.....But on a lighter note we all look forward to another chancer taking your club over
Can you elaborate how would it help the north east?

😂😂😂😂

:lol:

by the way I’m still waiting on even a vague suggestion of “greater plans” they had. What a load of nonsense.

Meanwhile every chancer in the world is lining up to buy NUFC with Ashley willing to sell it to whoever wants it. Newcastle will soon becoming the go to example of "be careful what you wish for". Despite his failings he has a financially sound business and if I had access to a 300m loan I would buy it, milk it and sell it on in five years.

Thanks for making the whole football world laugh at you lot again

The gift that never ever stops giving

Sorry if this post had a negative impact on ya mental health

The other reasons are all moral though. We all know football hasn't any morals but £££££ is king. For this reason along the piracy and damage to reputation of league meant it was only going to go one way.

The moral side and their reputation go hand in hand, they might not be arsed about the morals of it but it wouldn't be worth the bad press it could bring.

The moral side and their reputation go hand in hand, they might not be arsed about the morals of it but it wouldn't be worth the bad press it could bring.
I think if it werent for the piracy they'd have given it the go ahead and hoped to ride out bad press with money flying around and new players brought in. Of course no gaurentee of that either as they may not have done a city as fans wanted.
The Mags waiting to get onto the bridges of the tyne # prey for the mags
Tidied

Last edited:
He's come out of this whole thing terribly.
Did you not enjoy the prose on #cans? It made me hurl more than I ever have while on the drink.

Mind you, as funny as it all is, it once again highlights how totally shit the Premier League are. They've not rejected anything, they've got lucky the Saudis got bored. Time to reform the tests, and the EFL ones, and stop shite owners littering our clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back