June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on Andy give it a rest. First of all you are here because it is the easiest place to find the info on the takeover, next you are just staying until the outcome and then will leave permanently but now you are here looking for bites and antagonise people. Do us all a favour and keep away until there is something substantive to comment upon.

Good old Louise!

So a country that wishes to own an EPL team, and milk the EPL tv money teet, bans a broadcaster from transmitting in its country. 500m over three years so 25m to NUFC. Can mags not see the hypocrisy?
Surely they're just expecting to make a play for the PL rights themselves? By declaring KSA separate from the MENA region they can bid for broadcast rights. More money for the PL, reduction in piracy, and another ridiculously wealthy party with skin in the game.

Fwiw, I don't think it's the most conciliatory strategy and were it not two antagonistic states I'm sure it would have been sorted more amicably and more quickly.

Come on Andy give it a rest. First of all you are here because it is the easiest place to find the info on the takeover, next you are just staying until the outcome and then will leave permanently but now you are here looking for bites and antagonise people. Do us all a favour and keep away until there is something substantive to comment upon.

I think its that dozy fella 'Blue Bell Lad' you need to be having this little chat with, marra.

Surely they're just expecting to make a play for the PL rights themselves? By declaring KSA separate from the MENA region they can bid for broadcast rights. More money for the PL, reduction in piracy, and another ridiculously wealthy party with skin in the game.

Fwiw, I don't think it's the most conciliatory strategy and were it not two antagonistic states I'm sure it would have been sorted more amicably and more quickly.

The rights aren't up for another 2 seasons. If your fantasy situation played out Bein sport would be entitled to a huge refund.

You can't just opt out of a region 😂

If nothing is happening regarding the takeover why to do you frequent this message board so much?
There are things happening, Saudi blocked BEIN from broadcasting Premier league matches yesterday.
I think this is probably relevant to the take over although I have no idea what it means.
I'm thinking it doesn't sound like good news but think it is a development and the relevance or lack of it is up for debate.
This forum is a good place for take over chat as you get the NUFC opinion on developments which probably slants toward optimism and the Sunderland one which slants towards negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back