June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a pal works over there told me a few weeks ago that the Saudis might buy the rights, also told me about the dodgy sports channel might scupper the deals as news of the bid broke, nothing happens in Saudi with out the prince's say so

So is this saying PIF and the government are separate. How could they be unaware that their own government has banned bein? It sounds comolicated this. From the guardian.

Good old Louise!

So a country that wishes to own an EPL team, and milk the EPL tv money teet, bans a broadcaster from transmitting in its country. 500m over three years so 25m to NUFC. Can mags not see the hypocrisy?

😘

Old? Yes, I’m 67. Sima? No way. When I was on here last, before I retired from work and lost my login, I went through all this shit, including long running disputes with Reiver and a couple of others. I was a contributor at the time, all my wifes family are Sunderland fans. I’m normally easy going but your f***ing stupis assumptions have irked me a little, being retired now, I can be on here a lot more. Hope you have a strong heart coz if I upset you now, you’re gonna really hate me.
BTW, When I went to Lenny’s funeral at Sunderland crem, we were all given cards that said, the best thing that ever came out of a mine is the miner. Respectful words from respectful people. You are most definitely not one of those.

Love ya big guy😘

From the man who uses the worlds worst mass murderer as a username but hey, the Saudis chop heads off.
Fuck off you boring ****
I dont have a reason to lie mate. Eddie and me had a few spats in the days he worked at Walkers. Myself, back in the day, I used to do terrazo flooring. Laid some of the floors in the bridges and an awful repair job in Jackie Whites market. All night shift work, so of course we used to nip out for a couple of pints, and always got on well with the locals. Used to live in Horden and Peterlee as well and got on well with the people down there. Like I said, Pure football is not representative of normal Sunderland folk
Fuck you on about you dopey scruff?

Last edited:
The premier League are dragging their heels hoping that the Saudis will get sick and pull out.

Every obstacle put in their way they clear.

Quite ironic the Qataris bitching and moaning when they bought the world cup

Last edited:
😘

Old? Yes, I’m 67. Sima? No way. When I was on here last, before I retired from work and lost my login, I went through all this shit, including long running disputes with Reiver and a couple of others. I was a contributor at the time, all my wifes family are Sunderland fans. I’m normally easy going but your f***ing stupis assumptions have irked me a little, being retired now, I can be on here a lot more. Hope you have a strong heart coz if I upset you now, you’re gonna really hate me.
BTW, When I went to Lenny’s funeral at Sunderland crem, we were all given cards that said, the best thing that ever came out of a mine is the miner. Respectful words from respectful people. You are most definitely not one of those.

Love ya big guy😘

From the man who uses the worlds worst mass murderer as a username but hey, the Saudis chop heads off.

I’m not respectful? You clown, utter, utter sad clown. You know absolutely nothing about me.

I call a spade a spade, whether you are sima or not you’ve came on here and the first thing you do is go on the wind up and pull people to bits. Most can take it, but unfortunately some can’t. It doesn’t matter how old you are, you are the disrespectful one, your spending an incredible amount of time on a rival fans message board to wind people up.

Is respect in the mag world, signing up to a message board to antagonise and give grief to others? Honestly I dunno which is more believable, you’re Sima, or you’re a “respectful old contributor who has loads of respect for people, and went to a miners funeral” yet come on here to do the complete opposite.

Either way I stick to my original sentiment, you are a sad, lonely man. Thanks for the bite btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back