June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

So titanic, you're never off here
Your crack is so good it's hard to stay away.

Tell me about all your success back in 1800's and how great you are again. I've always loved the old tales, the Crusades, Battle of Agincourt, Sunderland glory years .... bank of England club.
The old tales are the best don't you think.

Last edited:

Tell me about all your success back in 1800's and how great you are again. I've always loved the old tales, the Crusades, Battle of Agincourt, Sunderland glory years .... bank of England club.

If you say so and I wish I could say the same RE: your crack

aah Sunderland, the Bank of England Club during the 1950’s, happy days. Surprised you mock that era as being in a similar time as the crusades, etc... as it also the last time your lot won anything worth mentioning.

Keep seeing this 'bank of England club' on here. Never really bothered to look into it but there's a wikipedia page, about Arsenal, Sunderland and Everton

Sunderland

The "Bank of England club" has also been used to describe Sunderland in the late 1940s[7] and the 1950s, where they spent large amounts of money intending to win trophies. However, the move was not successful as Sunderland failed to win any trophies during the period and were relegated in 1958.[8]

Can I tell you about winning the FA Cup in ‘73 and what it was like to be there ?

Can I tell you about winning the FA Cup in ‘73 and what it was like to be there ?
knock yourself out, lucky you.

I envy you in one respect as you got to see your club lift a major trophy, something I have not had the chance to experience.
Then again when i consider what age that makes you, and the current state of your club you probably don't have enough years left to see them win another one which is a shame.

That said i may well get to your age and not even have that single win to boast about.
Only time will tell who was the most fortunate.

you take care and have a nice evening.
I'
aah Sunderland, the Bank of England Club during the 1950’s, happy days. Surprised you mock that era as being in a similar time as the crusades, etc... as it also the last time your lot won anything worth mentioning.
not mocking the era it's just way before I was born.
I am unable to take pleasure from trophy's won before I was alive.
If you can lucky you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back