June 21st

I suppose it must be very rare for any disease to have become infected naturally as well as two vaccine doses. Could be a new discovery?
Could be, I hope not like. I have a clinically vulnerable parent who caught Covid and was pretty bad with it, and has since been doubly vaccinated. So I'm hopeful there's nothing to it.

So what's the crack? Our lass and the bairn are supposed to be going to a show at the Theatre Royal on the 16th. We've got tickets to two music events too.

Last edited:
Also interesting that in France they've changed the rules so that if you've already had covid you only get one jab - double jabbing people who've already been infected apparently produces unhealthily high levels of antibodies.
Got any links to that? All I can find is that France - since February - has had a policy of only giving one jab to people who've had Covid because they believe the immune response is equivalent to one jab already, so it would be a waste of a shot at a time when they're trying to drive rollout as wide and as fast as possible. On a cursory look I couldn't see anything about unhealthy levels of antibodies and it would be an interesting read.

Back