June 21st

Face masks and table service until the end of the year, no clubs opening until then.
why tho? if they not going to lift restrictions in the height of summer they hardly going to do so in the middle of winter. They must have so little faith in the vaccines as by end of July the vaccination figures will be amazing never mind those unvaccinated who have already been infected

Sunderland now being added to areas of concern. No 9 on the list now

Aye those 20 cases in Sunderland yesterday are real cause for concern, 15 less than the previous day.

Oldie stops replying once a few people bring up his “MAY IS THE END YOU WILL SEE” craic that he repeated every single day for four MONTHS :lol: @SAFCOldie
If you actually search his name and the word “MAY” You can have a hell of a chuckle :lol:
It was done and dusted in April.

Before then it was March.

Last edited:
The only thing more tedious is posters who bang on about it even more than he does.
Thats mildly impossible as he was absolutely incessant about it.

And obviously when someone speaks about something, as if they know more than others, when they're clearly just making it up for attention, they are going to get a bit of stick for it when they're inevitably proven to be wrong. Again.

Tbh its quite amusing looking back at some of his posts. And I just dont get why cases are rising now as its just a little winter bug.

Don't want to sound like too much of a doomie and I really hope I'm wrong but anyone who thinks we'll see a return to normality at any point in 2021 are kidding themselves IMO. The constant moving of the goalposts from the government, scientific community and the media is getting beyond a joke now.
Depends what you mean by "normality". Once every adult is vaccinated there will be no basis for keeping the main restrictions in place.

Depends what you mean by "normality". Once every adult is vaccinated there will be no basis for keeping the main restrictions in place.
Unless there’s a vaccine evading variant, I really hope and want 21st June to go ahead, this is going to be around for a long time possible always. Just hope they don’t keep finding a reason not to return to “normality”.

Back