July 7th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s one for you. I have a car loan with VW. I pay £325 a month. I applied for a car loan holiday and eventually they agreed so I’ve missed three months payments or £975.
They’ve just e mailed me at the weekend saying that from next month the holiday is over and they payments are increasing to £385 a month. 25 months to go on the loan.
So, that’s an extra £1500 to,pay.
If I don’t like it I can repay the £975 immediately.
They have given me 5 days to sign the new agreement or they will take the £975 out of my bank account by direct debit.
How is this supposed to help the customer ? I’m wondering if it is even legal. So in effect I’ve either had no car loan holiday or I have and am having to pay an extra £60 a month for the pleasure. I’ve got till tomorrow to let them know what I’m doing.
I have read this and I am gobsmacked, they are nothing short of being crooked moneylenders. This is absolutely disgusting surely they can’t do this

Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Glad to hear @Johnap test is negative. Worrying times here too as someone in my apartment block has tested positive , all I've been told is they aren't on my floor.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM. Its still out there mate, although looking at England you wouldn't think so.
Morning hank
Morning all
Graft then maybe a game later
Gonna win the euros tonight, 100 plus million, be good people
Morning Wando. Some bugger has to win it mate. Might as well be you.
Same for me! Morning all. That Spurs game last night was utter turd, Mourinho has certainly worked his magic on that lot...
Morning Kid. He's consistent at least.
I liked @hanks post.

ONE drink I won’t touch is gin & Guinness

unless he means both together
Morning MM
Good morning Wakey, congratulations and best wishes for the newborn and to you and the family. Have a fantastic day👍
Morning Sis.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hank williams , morning pal, thank you for posting and good morning all. Maybe the 2nd of the Arsenal game. Haven't got long today, its busy so I need to crack on. Have a really nice Tuesday everyone and I hope your day goes well.....🌻😎🌇⛅.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , Wonderful news again mate, have a brilliant day. This was nice what you posted last night....Aria is a name with Italian origins. The original meaning of the name Aria comes from the musical term meaning solo melody, specifically one that is sung, as in an opera. Aria is also considered a diminutive form of the Greek name Ariana/Arianna, which has the meaning very holy. A common variation of the name is Arya.

@b1gals , morning, @Kingdom Bhoy , have a goodun pal, @Spam Javelin , morning pal, @Rip Van Fish , have a great Tuesday mate, @Johnap , excellent news that mate, @heroesof73 , you too pal, @HuffyDuffy , hope you got to bed in the end...🥃🥃🥃, @oilcat, morning pal, enjoy the match,@st joes lad, have a good day mate, @Dilligaf60 , have a great last day mate and a great journey home tomorrow....🍞🥖🍞🥖🍞🥖...Will do.....😂😂👍👍😂😂 , @Parsoncross , enjoy your pint pal, @Sunnybrow Red , morning pal, @thamesvalleyman , you stay safe to pal, have a good night, @Wandofaleftpeg , @HOPE you do mate, 🤑🤑🤑🤑 , @Kid Galahad, have a nice day pal, @Musicman , have a goodun pal & I'm the same drinks wise, @becs , happy pottering @sismanhatton , @Stortford , @Mk Mackem , @cfg ,have a goodun chaps.....Have a lovely day....🌻🌻🌻🌻.
Morning SFATI. Have a good un mate.
Good morning Hank and everyone,

Had technical issues with t'internet yesterday, inconvenient to say the least.

No football for me today, busy with meetings all day, may run into evening.

Looks a nice sunny day out at present, forecast not to clever though ☔🌧

Have a good day wherever you may be, stay well and stay safe 👍🤠🌈
Morning CFG. The weather is due to change for the worse. I'm off tomorrow. :lol::lol:

Good morning Spam, have a good day 🌈

Good morning Edd, according to Biffo, we don't need an enquiry to identify what went wrong in our response to the virus but he can try and lay blame on care homes, he's getting his excuses lined up. I'm sure Rasputin has all the excuses and blame sorted out. Stand by for more of the same. I see 3 pubs now shut due to cases of the virus. Dangerous days ahead I think.
Yep, in my first pub since lockdown, coffee only as driving.

Will all in those pubs self isolate, I doubt it.

Morning pizza fans
Top that
Have a great day
Morning WillD.
Why did the Hipster burn his mouth on his pizza?
He ate it before it was cool.
Morning Hank, Becs and all, bit more pottering, Chelsea and The Arsenal for me.
Happy Tuesday and stay safe everyone.
Morning Snorbens.
8/10

Nowt for me today
Morning Niknak. Excellent plan mate.
Good morning Dilli, get your bag packed and have a safe trip home 👍
😁😁😁
🚁🚁🚁🚂🚂🚂
Morning Rip
Morning young man

Something allus floats to the top, depending if @Dilligaf60 is answering 🙄😄
Cream marra.
morning hank and all Just arsenal game for me

Have a good day everyone and stay safe

morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Morning KB

Morning mate
Morning VHFC
Morning lads. Got some graft to finish off this morning, then pottering and studying this afternoon. Might stick Arsenal on tonight.

Morning marra. That's good news to hear 👍
Morning Ginge.
Morning Hank, morning lads and lasses

Big congrats to @Wakey ftm in Sussex delighted all are healthy, beautiful name, great to have some positive news.

Nowt for me, youngest has cricket nets tonight so might venture to club and have a proper pint, if the bar is open, wasn’t on Sunday :rolleyes:

Mix and match for tea, plenty of leftovers in the fridge, hopefully snag the mince and dumplings.

Enjoy your day folks
Morning Storts.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Afternoon Javtastic.
Morning Hank,morning all. Off to graft. Have a belter whatever you do.
Afternoon BBL.
Morning Hank. Leicester and one other for me to keep me two a day. 6 pages already.

Morning Becs. Might have a think about doing some graft. Just thinking about it mind. And will study the form of the gee gees at Pontefract and Newton Abbot.

Morning all. Keep staying safe

Congrats Wakey. It’s lovely having a granddaughter. Can’t wait to see mine soon. It’s been too long.
Morning EM

Morning WillD.
Why did the Hipster burn his mouth on his pizza?
He ate it before it was cool.

Morning Snorbens.

Morning Niknak. Excellent plan mate.

😁😁😁
🚁🚁🚁🚂🚂🚂

Morning Rip

Cream marra.

Morning VHFC

Morning Ginge.

Morning Storts.

Afternoon Javtastic.

Afternoon BBL.

Morning EM
Afternoon Dilli, I hope getting off the rig is easier for you than getting on this time, safe trip mate

Morning Hank, Morning All

No footy for the duck.

Away up The Great North Road to look after the Little Duckling for the day. Got a stock of frocks that puts Debenhams to shame.

Congratulations to @Wakey ftm in Sussex and family.

Boris is a tw@t, trying to blame care homes for not following procedures.

Stay Safe 🌈
Morning Edd. That knacker didn't offer any firm guidance of any description. Stay at home and save lives, if its not too much trouble or inconvenient. Useless fat twat.
A very good morning to all. Congrats to @Wakey ftm in Sussex and all your family.
Don’t fancy any of those games. SWMBO decided to open after all, and today’s the day. She’s been a bag of nerves, bless her. Fingers crossed and all that.
Weather here in BWH is dull and a bit chilly. I’m gonna try again to get through HMRC this morning, I’m due money from them but cannot get through.
Anyway peaceful day to everyone and take care, we’re getting there but we are not there yet👍
Morning T_Bone. Hope it all turns out ok for the mrs.
Moring Hank, morning all you Hanksters.
Afternoon BC
Morning Hank, morning everyone.
Watford and Arsenal for me later. Stay safe and enjoy your day everyone.👍
Afternoon Bonzo.
Here’s one for you. I have a car loan with VW. I pay £325 a month. I applied for a car loan holiday and eventually they agreed so I’ve missed three months payments or £975.
They’ve just e mailed me at the weekend saying that from next month the holiday is over and they payments are increasing to £385 a month. 25 months to go on the loan.
They have given me 5 days to sign the new agreement or they will take the £975 out of my bank account by direct debit.
How is this supposed to help the customer ? I’m wondering if it is even legal. So in effect I’ve either had no car loan holiday or I have and am having to pay an extra £60 a month for the pleasure. I’ve got till tomorrow to let them know what I’m doing.
Bastards. I had an idea shit like this would happen.
Morning Dilli hope all good for getting off
Looks canny up to now marra.
Did they tell you beforehand they would do this? If not i think you have a case. And id question the interest rate anarl.

Morning Hank, Morning All

No footy for the duck.

Away up The Great North Road to look after the Little Duckling for the day. Got a stock of frocks that puts Debenhams to shame.

Congratulations to @Wakey ftm in Sussex and family.

Boris is a tw@t, trying to blame care homes for not following procedures.

Stay Safe 🌈
Here here

good afternoon

busy as me
And to

@Wakey ftm in Sussex @Scorefrom a throw in @Dilligaf60 @sismanhatton @Spam Javelin @EchoMan @Mk Mackem @Musicman @cfg @VHFC @phunboy @Bonzo @oilcat @Johnap @Silly Point @thecloughywobble @hank williams @Sunnybrow Red @Wandofaleftpeg @AndyGray1985 @Horley Chorley @becs @GlassSlippers @janey @KarenDent @Blue Bell Lad @HuffyDuffy @Snorbens @T_Bone @Stortford @BROOMFIELD

Morning Edd. That knacker didn't offer any firm guidance of any description. Stay at home and save lives, if its not too much trouble or inconvenient. Useless fat twat.

Afternoon BC

Afternoon Bonzo.

Did they tell you beforehand they would do this? If not i think you have a case. And id question the interest rate anarl.
I’m just going to let them take the money. I don’t want to muddy my credit score. They haven’t been very helpful throughout this. You live and learn. I knew I’d have to pay it back but thought they would just extend the length of the loan by three months.
I’m thinking of getting a new car too. Chances are it won’t be VW.

Afternoon young man

Apparently cream floats as well 🙄😄
I’m just going to let them take the money. I don’t want to muddy my credit score. They haven’t been very helpful throughout this. You live and learn. I knew I’d have to pay it back but thought they would just extend the length of the loan by three months.
The “ holidays” I’ve heard about were def insinuating a break in time & added on at the end.
I haven’t looked into any detail tbh mind

Last edited:
Afternoon Rip, busy here as well :rolleyes:
Not great TB but think that is the best way, certainly the cheapest, make sure you let them know in your correspondence that they have lost you as a customer going forward, folk need to realise taking the piss just coz they can due Covid will lose them revenue in the long run

Edit Just to cheer you up, it’s clouding over and cooling down here

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Good afternoon Spammers lad, same to you and keep safe

Afternoon BC

Afternoon Bonzo.

Afternoon Dilli

Afternoon all
Manners at last, afternoon
Morning TVM. Its still out there mate, although looking at England you wouldn't think so.

Morning Wando. Some bugger has to win it mate. Might as well be you.

Morning Kid. He's consistent at least.

Morning MM

Morning Sis.
Afternoon Dilli, have a gud un, and safe return tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back