July 7th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning young Spammy

A very good morning to all. Congrats to @Wakey ftm in Sussex and all your family.
Don’t fancy any of those games. SWMBO decided to open after all, and today’s the day. She’s been a bag of nerves, bless her. Fingers crossed and all that.
Weather here in BWH is dull and a bit chilly. I’m gonna try again to get through HMRC this morning, I’m due money from them but cannot get through.
Anyway peaceful day to everyone and take care, we’re getting there but we are not there yet👍

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Good morning Spam, have a good day 🌈
Morning Hank, Morning All

No footy for the duck.

Away up The Great North Road to look after the Little Duckling for the day. Got a stock of frocks that puts Debenhams to shame.

Congratulations to @Wakey ftm in Sussex and family.

Boris is a tw@t, trying to blame care homes for not following procedures.

Stay Safe 🌈
Good morning Edd, according to Biffo, we don't need an enquiry to identify what went wrong in our response to the virus but he can try and lay blame on care homes, he's getting his excuses lined up. I'm sure Rasputin has all the excuses and blame sorted out. Stand by for more of the same. I see 3 pubs now shut due to cases of the virus. Dangerous days ahead I think.

Last edited:
A very good morning to all. Congrats to @Wakey ftm in Sussex and all your family.
Don’t fancy any of those games. SWMBO decided to open after all, and today’s the day. She’s been a bag of nerves, bless her. Fingers crossed and all that.
Weather here in BWH is dull and a bit chilly. I’m gonna try again to get through HMRC this morning, I’m due money from them but cannot get through.
Anyway peaceful day to everyone and take care, we’re getting there but we are not there yet👍
Morning t bone
Thank you
Hope all goes well for SWMBO & good luck with HMRC 🙄👍

Morning Hank,morning all. Off to graft. Have a belter whatever you do.
Morning bbl
Morning Hank, Morning All

No footy for the duck.

Away up The Great North Road to look after the Little Duckling for the day. Got a stock of frocks that puts Debenhams to shame.

Congratulations to @Wakey ftm in Sussex and family.

Boris is a tw@t, trying to blame care homes for not following procedures.

Stay Safe 🌈
Morning Edd
Morning mate

Last edited:
Genclerbirligi v Fenerbahce
Turkish Super Lig
Kick off 16:30
BT Sport 1

Nottingham Forest v Fulham
Championship
Kick off 17:00
Sky Sports Football

Crystal Palace v Chelsea
Premier League
Kick off 18:00
Sky Sports Action / Sky Sports Main Event

Watford v Norwich City
Premier League
Kick off 18:00
Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Arena / Pick

Lecce v Lazio
Serie A
Kick off 18:30
Premier Sports 1 HD / Premier Sports 1 /

Valencia v Real Valladolid
La Liga
Kick off 18:30
LaLigaTV

Arsenal v Leicester City
Premier League
Kick off 20:15
Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

AC Milan v Juventus
Serie A
Kick off 20:45
Premier Sports 1 HD / Premier Sports 1

Celta Vigo v Atletico Madrid
La Liga
Kick off 21:00
LaLigaTV

That's yer lot just the English games for me
morning hank and everyone
Morning Hank. Nowt for Me. Might have watched Norwich v Watford if I’d been home..
Morning Gentlekats. Hopefully my last day today. Home tomorrow all being well. Have a great day everyone. Stay distant, use your loafs.
@Wakey ftm in Sussex hows the heed mate ? 😁👍👶🏻

Confucius he say, man who drive like hell, bound to end up there

Morning b1gals

Morning KB

Morning Johnna. Result mate. Pleased to hear it.

Morning Heroes

Morning HD

Morning OC

Morning SJL
morning dilli, soon be noddy suit time mate safe trip.

Last edited:
Morning TB, the very best of British to SWMBO.... oh and its sunny and warm down here 😉 😂

Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

I’m gunna say this once & that’s it.

Daughter went into hospital just afore 8 last neet

Baby Aria arrived at 9.52

She weighed 7ib 15oz

They were all home at 01.30

Not sure what our plans are today now, mabbeess still take grandson to Bexhill, bit graft, go home & garden??

avvegudden everyone
just the best news wakey congrats to all

Here’s one for you. I have a car loan with VW. I pay £325 a month. I applied for a car loan holiday and eventually they agreed so I’ve missed three months payments or £975.
They’ve just e mailed me at the weekend saying that from next month the holiday is over and they payments are increasing to £385 a month. 25 months to go on the loan.
So, that’s an extra £1500 to,pay.
If I don’t like it I can repay the £975 immediately.
They have given me 5 days to sign the new agreement or they will take the £975 out of my bank account by direct debit.
How is this supposed to help the customer ? I’m wondering if it is even legal. So in effect I’ve either had no car loan holiday or I have and am having to pay an extra £60 a month for the pleasure. I’ve got till tomorrow to let them know what I’m doing.

Last edited:
Here’s one for you. I have a car loan with VW. I pay £325 a month. I applied for a car loan holiday and eventually they agreed so I’ve missed three months payments or £975.
They’ve just e mailed me at the weekend saying that from next month the holiday is over and they payments are increasing to £385 a month. 25 months to go on the loan.
They have given me 5 days to sign the new agreement or they will take the £975 out of my bank account by direct debit.
How is this supposed to help the customer ? I’m wondering if it is even legal. So in effect I’ve either had no car loan holiday or I have and am having to pay an extra £60 a month for the pleasure. I’ve got till tomorrow to let them know what I’m doing.

It's like that with all loans - car finance, credit cards, mortgages etc.

It's not a payment holiday in that you get let off with not paying anything. The loans are still accruing interest while you are not paying, so the overall cost of the loan goes up. Everyone will have increased monthly payments when they start paying again.

The government have promoted as some kind of financial benefit to people but in reality you are just putting off stuff that needs to be paid and it costs you more in the long run.

It's not a payment holiday in that you get let off with not paying anything. The loans are still accruing interest while you are not paying, so the overall cost of the loan goes up. Everyone will have increased monthly payments when they start paying again.

The government have promoted as some kind of financial benefit to people but in reality you are just putting off stuff that needs to be paid and it costs you more in the long run.
I just expected them to extend the length of the loan by 3 months. I did expect the payments to go up but this seems excessive to me. I heard Martin Lewis say yesterday that within the next seven days these car loan holidays will be extended until the end of October. Maybe this is why I’ve received this e mail. The last thing I want to do though is adversely affect my credit rating. I think I’ll have to let them take the money.

£525 extra in interest on £975 additional debt is a canny interest rate mind, sounds more penalty rate rather than normal rate associated with a car loan, which presumably should apply if they agreed the payment holiday

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧......pissing down...piss wet through and pissed off....😆😆😆.....but still smiling....Decided on a bacon butty from this stall on the esso garage forecourt, very nice actually....coffee bit iffy...

@Wandofaleftpeg , hope you do pal, 💷💷💷💷💷, @oilcat , 👍👍👍👍, @VHFC , cheers pal, @WillD , 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕😆😆, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, you stay safe too, @Snorbens , morning pal , @niknak_123 , have a goodun, @cfg , excellent meal tonight, 🍛🍛🍛, Chile n rice for us tonight, @Rip Van Fish , cheers mate, @Stortford, morning pal, mince dumplings, lovely, hope the nets go well later,🏏🏏🏏, @becs, will do hon...bloody weather here is awful again...xx, @Kingdom Bhoy , @Blue Bell Lad, hope you're having a nice morning, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , have a nice afternoon pal and hope the hospital visit goes ok, 👶👶👶🍼🍼🍼. @Dilligaf60 , hope your bags are all packed n RTG..... @🎒👝👜, @EchoMan , Morning mate, if you do some graft hope it all goes well & good luck with the 🏇🏇🏇, @eddtheduck , morning mate and yes, bit below the belt his comments were, @T_Bone , you have a peaceful day too and good luck getting through to the hmrc... @TiptonBaggie, @Horley Chorley, @viccarlton, hope you are all well chaps, @George Collins, have a nice day pal, @Butcher's Coat, morning pal, @Bonzo , you too mate, @GlassSlippers , morning ,xx , @Fred Basset , morning fred, hope you have a good day.... Have a good day all...a full house on pop master just then...carry on listening them I'm off....

morning hank and everyone

morning dilli, soon be noddy suit time mate safe trip.
Morning George. Thanks mate.
Morning Hank and friends,
No just fun and no games for me.
Have a gud un and stay covid-free
Morning AG. Sounds like a plan.
Oi manners
Pissing into the wind mate.
Morning Mr D...if I could deal with the kerfuffle, I'd post Simon and Garfunkel, Homeward Bound for ya 😀

Enjoy your day.
Cheers mate. 👍 Have a grand day.
Morning Dilli

Heed not bad thanks, ran out of time 🙄
They were home with the baby at 1.30 😳👍
Hope ya sorting ya packing & travel itinerary
👍 👍
Takes me about 30 seconds to pack mate. itinerary will have to wait til i land.
Morning Hank,morning all. English games for me. Hope you have a good day everyone.
Morning SBR

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back