July 29th live footy on tv

Ah you're still as young as the women you feel 😁
Corrected 🀣

btw, some canny looking scran where you are πŸ‘
Morning KK

Its only one Week in five now instead of two out of four so I can live with that mate.

Morning Wakey. Is that Tom?

Morning Wando

Morning Edd. Hope she’s ok mate

Morning Becs. Hope it clears for you mate.
Morning Mr D

yes πŸ‘

Last edited:

Done mate good luck everyone πŸ‡πŸΏπŸ‡πŸΏπŸ‡πŸΏπŸ‡πŸΏπŸ‡πŸΏ

Morning mate

Morning TVM

Morning Andy

Morning dilli

Morning gluepot

Morning mate

Morning KB

Morning EM
Morning VHfC
🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Got to just say I can't my normal morning mentions to all the early risers and others as its fever pitch here this morning, 4 techs were in at 5-30am catching up from delays from yesterday and as soon as they are getting done, I'm sorting them. The Pharmacist is in now as with his signature, nowt can leave whether it be meds or dressing.

Got back to see Morecambe and Wise last night, bloody brilliant and a joy to watch. What stars they still are. Got to say @Fred Basset , excellent pal, glad you had a good day and @becs , lovely pics you've posted and have a wonderful day today.

Sorry for the lack of mentions but its one of them today, take care, stay safe and all the best, 😷 😷 😁 😁 😁 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .... Horses done, forgot yesterday.....And RIP Dusty Hill....⚑⚑ Top.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad, @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 ,@Lipso , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @McMackem , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @lemur , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 ,@Parsoncross, @Kennington Kid , @THELORDRODWELL , @chunkylover53 , @SAFC1962 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @Tannerabag , @forzamilansafc , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @WillInSpain , @South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Johnsafc , @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @gipetto ,@Geronimo , @Wirral Mackem , @mediaclee , @lackingmatchpractice , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Black Dog , @Roadhouse , @daveydavey , @Woodman Boy , @Reflektor , @The Fitter , @goldie , @Lasher ..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice Thursday, 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄

Julie filmed herself having her hair bleached & made longer before.I’ve just watched the extended highlights. You got to move it up and use it like a screwball would

πŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈ
Morning SFATI
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978 and all.

None of that lot for me today

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Morning Spam

Last edited:
Morning Niknak. Cack mate.

Morning HC
Morning Dilli

Have a good day. πŸ‘
I'm fine thanks but worried about my elder brother he has covid and is struggling and that's after having both jabs.
Sorry to see this, mate.
Fingers crossed, he will overcome this virus, and for his health to gradually improve again. 🀞

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Hank and the Hanksters, happy to have slept through that crepe. Beautiful sunny day here, have to do a bit of food shopping as supplies are low otherwise just the tussles in Tokyo to occupy me today.

Have a fabulous Friday eve one and all.
Morning KK
Morning to the great and good who post on this thread.

NOTSFM a quiet day in the office for me followed by a quiet night at home with her indoors watching the Olympics no doubt.

Stay safe all

Morning Mr MM mate fingers crossed for a better day than yesterday lol

Morning Dilli mate I've worked nights before and never enjoyed it.
Morning mate
Morning peeps

NOTUS for me

busy with graft & plenty other stuff gan on, inc No 1’s birthday ( some of you have met him).

πŸ˜„&βœ…
Morning wakey. Only just mind

Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me
Be good people
Afternoon wando
Morning Hank, Morning All

Nowt for the duck.

Stuff going on with Queen Mother, will know more later.

Stay Safe 🌈😷
Afternoon edd
Morning lads. Thick of fog here again so hope it lifts. Going to Skara Brae (neolithic village) and Skaill House this morning. It's a manor house but the previous owners collected all sorts of artifacts including items owned by James Cook. It's next to a stunning beach so was planning a picnic on it but it might be another car picnic! Was planning a walk along the cliff tops this afternoon to some stunning sea stacks and loads of wildlife, but we'll have to see if the weather improves.

Morning marra 😎

Morning marra. Pins are oot 😁

Morning mate 😎

Morning mate 😎

Morning marra 😎

Morning marra. Hope you get everything done 😎

Morning marra 😎

Morning mate 😎

Morning marra. Sorry to hear that. Sending my love 😘

Morning marra 😎
Afternoon becs

Morning KK

Its only one Week in five now instead of two out of four so I can live with that mate.

Morning Wakey. Is that Tom?

Morning Wando

Morning Edd. Hope she’s ok mate

Morning Becs. Hope it clears for you mate.
Aye, long story short, blood test yesterday revealed high CRP (proteins) in blood which are result of inflammation in body.

Took over a week until the problem of the knee has been examined.

Took her by ambulance to North Tees hospital late yesterday and have drained fluid from the knee to test.

A waiting game and we’re hoping they do her heart tests, which are due, while she’s there. Seems ok in herself but there’s no visiting.

At 89 I think her footy career’s over.

🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Got to just say I can't my normal morning mentions to all the early risers and others as its fever pitch here this morning, 4 techs were in at 5-30am catching up from delays from yesterday and as soon as they are getting done, I'm sorting them. The Pharmacist is in now as with his signature, nowt can leave whether it be meds or dressing.

Got back to see Morecambe and Wise last night, bloody brilliant and a joy to watch. What stars they still are. Got to say @Fred Basset , excellent pal, glad you had a good day and @becs , lovely pics you've posted and have a wonderful day today.

Sorry for the lack of mentions but its one of them today, take care, stay safe and all the best, 😷 😷 😁 😁 😁 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .... Horses done, forgot yesterday.....And RIP Dusty Hill....⚑⚑ Top.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

.. And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice Thursday, 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄

Julie filmed herself having her hair bleached & made longer before.I’ve just watched the extended highlights. You got to move it up and use it like a screwball would

πŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈ
here ye go mate another band I love 1983 here:-

Love "Legs" too.Have a great day mate take care and stay safe. 😊 😊 πŸ€—

Aye, long story short, blood test yesterday revealed high CRP (proteins) in blood which are result of inflammation in body.

Took over a week until the problem of the knee has been examined.

Took her by ambulance to North Tees hospital late yesterday and have drained fluid from the knee to test.

A waiting game and we’re hoping they do her heart tests, which are due, while she’s there. Seems ok in herself but there’s no visiting.

At 89 I think her footy career’s over.
I’d rather have her than Will grigg.
Good afternoon Hank, Good afternoon becs, Good afternoon all.

Nowt for me today.

I hope everyone who is not so well gets stronger as we go along. Thinking of you all.

Not a nice day so just sitting looking at it.

Take care all.
Afternoon Johnna

Good Afternoon Hank, Deputy Becs and All, nowt for me.
Been a canny week ower the Lakes till dinner time Yesterday then pretty constant rain.
Walk round Keswick Market this morning and a stroll to Lake and parks before rain started again. Now retired to the pub:D
Enjoy the rest of your Day All
Logon or register to see this image
Afternoon Heroes. Looks Bonny even on a grey day.
Afternoon all
Afternoon Shagnasty

Back