July 29th live footy on tv

Morning Hank. Morning Gentlekats. Nowt for me. Back to work on nights. Have a grand day everyone. Stay sensible.

Morning Lipso

Morning Fred

Morning MM

Morning Bonnylad

Morning Snorbens

Morning TVM

Morning Andy
Morning boss πŸ‘ 🀘
Morning Hank and all. Nowt for me
Have a good Thursday everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning Fred

Morning MM

Morning bonnylad
Morning marra 🀘 πŸ‘
🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Got to just say I can't my normal morning mentions to all the early risers and others as its fever pitch here this morning, 4 techs were in at 5-30am catching up from delays from yesterday and as soon as they are getting done, I'm sorting them. The Pharmacist is in now as with his signature, nowt can leave whether it be meds or dressing.

Got back to see Morecambe and Wise last night, bloody brilliant and a joy to watch. What stars they still are. Got to say @Fred Basset , excellent pal, glad you had a good day and @becs , lovely pics you've posted and have a wonderful day today.

Sorry for the lack of mentions but its one of them today, take care, stay safe and all the best, 😷 😷 😁 😁 😁 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .... Horses done, forgot yesterday.....And RIP Dusty Hill....⚑⚑ Top.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄

Julie filmed herself having her hair bleached & made longer before.I’ve just watched the extended highlights. You got to move it up and use it like a screwball would

πŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈ
Morning marra πŸ‘ 🀘

Last edited:
Good morning Hank and all the lovely lads and lasses who post on here.
No footy left to watch now.
Graft for me again.
Morning @Dilligaf60 , hope you remember what you're doing at work as it has been a while. Hope you get a good kip.
Morning @Musicman . golf in the Olympics starts today bloody daft imho. Hope all is good in Baku,
Anyway...
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!
Morning Gluey, I agree its not an Olympic sport. Olympics used to be for Amateurs

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978 and all.

None of that lot for me today

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘

Good morning Hank and all the lovely lads and lasses who post on here.
No footy left to watch now.
Graft for me again.
Morning @Dilligaf60 , hope you remember what you're doing at work as it has been a while. Hope you get a good kip.
Morning @Musicman . golf in the Olympics starts today bloody daft imho. Hope all is good in Baku,
Anyway...
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!
Morning Gluepot. Cheers mate. I’ll figure it out.

Morning gluepot
Morning VH, have a good day and STAY SAFE. I sadly lost a mate in Spain to Covid yesterday, aged 62.
Morning Gluey, I agree its not an Olympic sport. Olympics used to be for Amateurs
Exactly, it's not like they've been training for years to reach the "pinnacle" of their sporting careers.
Morning Gluepot. Cheers mate. I’ll figure it out.
I'm sure you will marra.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978 and all.

Morning Spam, hoying a spam javelin should be an olympic event more so than golf.

Last edited:
Morning all.
Have a fantastic Thor's day.
Morning Will
Morning Hank and all. Nowt for me
Have a good Thursday everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning Fred

Morning MM

Morning bonnylad
Morning VHFC
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

Take it easy out there.
Morning KB. You too mate.
Morning Hank. Will be following the Olympic golf.

Morning Becs. Morning all.

Up up and away like a beautiful balloon this morning. Back later for some afternoon graft.
Morning EM

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Got to just say I can't my normal morning mentions to all the early risers and others as its fever pitch here this morning, 4 techs were in at 5-30am catching up from delays from yesterday and as soon as they are getting done, I'm sorting them. The Pharmacist is in now as with his signature, nowt can leave whether it be meds or dressing.

Got back to see Morecambe and Wise last night, bloody brilliant and a joy to watch. What stars they still are. Got to say @Fred Basset , excellent pal, glad you had a good day and @becs , lovely pics you've posted and have a wonderful day today.

Sorry for the lack of mentions but its one of them today, take care, stay safe and all the best, 😷 😷 😁 😁 😁 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .... Horses done, forgot yesterday.....And RIP Dusty Hill....⚑⚑ Top.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
. And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice Thursday, 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄πŸ“΄

Julie filmed herself having her hair bleached & made longer before.I’ve just watched the extended highlights. You got to move it up and use it like a screwball would

πŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈπŸ†“οΈ
Morning SFATI. Have a grand day melon 🍈
Morning Hank, Becs and all, nowt today, just graft and an eye on the Olympics, have a great day and stay safe πŸŒˆπŸ‘
Morning 1920
Morning Hank

Morning Javvers
Morning everyone x weather has changed bit nippy here this morning, I’ll be watching the Olympics today, Have a great Thursday
Morning Scotty. Soon be xmas mate πŸ‘πŸ»

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning, Hank & all Hanksters.

NOTSFM.

The first of my two days off work, and I was woken just before 4 a.m by bloody noisy seagulls, doing an excellent impression, of Naga Munchetty, at her loudest. :evil: :evil:
I'd love to cull the bloody do-gooder's, who make laws preventing the culling, of the raucous rats with wings. 🀬

I'll be out and about today, getting my usual daily fix of good quality caffeine, from either Seaton Canoe or the marina. (or maybe both)

Whatever you all get up to today - have a good day, all. πŸ‘

Morning VH, have a good day and STAY SAFE. I sadly lost a mate in Spain to Covid yesterday, aged 62.

Exactly, it's not like they've been training for years to reach the "pinnacle" of their sporting careers.

I'm sure you will marra.

Morning Spam, hoying a spam javelin should be an olympic event more so than golf.
They wont be staying in any Olympic villages either

Morning, Hank & all Hanksters.

NOTSFM.

The first of my two days off work, and I was woken just before 4 a.m by bloody noisy seagulls, doing an excellent impression, of Naga Munchetty, at her loudest. :evil: :evil:
I'd love to cull the bloody do-gooder's, who make laws preventing the culling, of the raucous rats with wings. 🀬

I'll be out and about today, getting my usual daily fix of good quality caffeine, from either Seaton Canoe or the marina. (or maybe both)

Whatever you all get up to today - have a good day, all. πŸ‘

Morning marra hope you are well.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad, @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 ,@Lipso , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @McMackem , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @lemur , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 ,@Parsoncross, @Kennington Kid , @THELORDRODWELL , @chunkylover53 , @SAFC1962 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @Tannerabag , @forzamilansafc , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @WillInSpain , @South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Johnsafc , @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @gipetto ,@Geronimo , @Wirral Mackem , @mediaclee , @lackingmatchpractice , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Black Dog , @Roadhouse , @daveydavey , @Woodman Boy , @Reflektor , @The Fitter , @goldie , @Lasher ..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice Thursday, 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank, Becs and all, nowt today, just graft and an eye on the Olympics, have a great day and stay safe πŸŒˆπŸ‘
Morning mate
Morning Hank

Morning spammers
Morning everyone x weather has changed bit nippy here this morning, I’ll be watching the Olympics today, Have a great Thursday
Morning scotty

Morning Hank

Morning Spam
A good day to you, also, mate. πŸ‘

Back