July 22nd games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Alcatraz....;)
That's San Francisco ;)

Went to Miami (look at me) one year and I booked the whole thing.

Got to hotel and basically three couples took three keys.

Ours overlooked the hotel pipeworks with Miami Downtown way in the distance, no balcony.

Arranged to meet in 15 next to the pool.

30 mins later best mate and missus turned up and we asked where they'd been.

"Having a cuppa on our corner balcony"

Logon or register to see this image

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round, I really love to watch them roll...But seriously, I'm on with Supermarket Sweep then its The Chase, Bruce's Price is Right,Blockbusters then Wheel of Fortune then at 12-15 its back to bbc1 for Bargain Hunt. Hour for lunch then itv for Dickenson's real deals,Tenable,Tipping Point and The Chase. Crazy days indeedy...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
4 in a bed is good today loads of arguments

That's San Francisco ;)

Went to Miami (look at me) one year and I booked the whole thing.

Got to hotel and basically three couples took three keys.

Ours overlooked the hotel pipeworks with Miami Downtown way in the distance, no balcony.

Arranged to meet in 15 next to the pool.

30 mins later best mate and missus turned up and we asked where they'd been.

"Having a cuppa on our corner balcony"

Unbelievable.
Gotta say that's bloody excellent. Looks fantastic...Thumbs up thingy buddy.

Big Lancastrian raging
Hahaha........All on to Chorley which is about 35 mins from me. You're 'avin sausages like it or not :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Gotta say that's bloody excellent. Looks fantastic...Thumbs up thingy buddy.

Hahaha........All on to Chorley which is about 35 mins from me. You're 'avin sausages like it or not :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I had a health conscious fry up, which consisted of 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of smoked bacon, 2 sausages, 2 slices of black pudding, beans and a slice of toast, washed down with 2 cups of fresh brewed coffee.
Fookin delicious it was too.

We win everything if we can. Took their own bread and probably their own golf clubs....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm a Hartlepudlian.
The reason for the username goes back to when the SOL was about to open, and groups of us who bought season tickets, were shown around the new ground to see where our seats would be.
The guide was talking about the centre circle, which had been dug from Roker Park by the legendary Charlie Hurley.
Some fella in another group was exitedly rabbiting on about how he'd seem Shack, Cloughy and Charlie Hurley playing at Roker Park.
Only he got his words mixed up and said Horley Chorley, instead of Charlie Hurley :oops: :lol: :lol:
That's how my username came about.
I've never been to either Horley or Chorley in my life.

This will be good,the last one in a min will be funny.

I'm a Hartlepudlian.
The reason for the username goes back to when the SOL was about to open, and groups of us who bought season tickets, were shown around the new ground to see where our seats would be.
The guide was talking about the centre circle, which had been dug from Roker Park by the legendary Charlie Hurley.
Some fella in another group was exitedly rabbiting on about how he'd seem Shack, Cloughy and Charlie Hurley playing at Roker Park.
Only he got his words mixed up and said Horley Chorley, instead of Charlie Hurley :oops: :lol: :lol:
That's how my username came about.
I've never been to either Horley or Chorley in my life.
Hahahaha....I think that's a great story. There should be a thread about why people choose their user names they use.

“I would put you thru the front door “ lol
Here we go...WW3

This will be good,the last one in a min will be funny.

Hahahaha....I think that's a great story. There should be a thread about why people choose their user names they use.

Here we go...WW3
Graham & Sonia....Adolf & Ava...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back