July 22nd games...

Morning SFATI what’s we watching today ?
I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round, I really love to watch them roll...But seriously, I'm on with Supermarket Sweep then its The Chase, Bruce's Price is Right,Blockbusters then Wheel of Fortune then at 12-15 its back to bbc1 for Bargain Hunt. Hour for lunch then itv for Dickenson's real deals,Tenable,Tipping Point and The Chase. Crazy days indeedy...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex get ya shorts on for the presentation
Morning @Ginger John get ya shorts on for the beach
Morning @Dilligaf60 get ya PJs on for bunk

No start date yet sour could be another week of laziness for me
I am marra, no question

Not sure about Wednesday though, got a big, tricky event in a council chamber:(

Morning everyone,
Morning Wakey is this the closest the clubs going to get to a take over this season:D
Possibly marra

Tbh I try & stay off those type of threads, full of people who kna fuck all spouting about stuff they don’t understand:)

Last edited:

Musicman

Striker
I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round, I really love to watch them roll...But seriously, I'm on with Supermarket Sweep then its The Chase, Bruce's Price is Right,Blockbusters then Wheel of Fortune then at 12-15 its back to bbc1 for Bargain Hunt. Hour for lunch then itv for Dickenson's real deals,Tenable,Tipping Point and The Chase. Crazy days indeedy...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I am a food channel man myself

eddtheduck

Midfield
Morning Wakey, Morning Hank, Morning All

Today the duck might have a look at the English lassies if I remember it's on.

Hope Hank is ok. I've nagged him loads about drinking but he never listens :neutral:

Sitting on the balcony with a mug of coffee. That path down to the sea is surrounded by lavender bushes and it smells heavenly when you walk through it.

Luvvly that.

Wherever I gan I always end up overlooking the bins.