Jude and Jobe

Can’t agree I’m afraid. He has obvious talent and at 18 , can only go on to be a top player

He's got ability, but it's about finding a role that fits the ability and translating that into regular form on the pitch. I appreciate he's 18 and consistency isnt likely to be there unless he truly was exceptional but he simply hasn't done that here yet, despite being a shoe-in.

So many areas of his game need work and I think we'll sell him we'll before we see those developed - probably have a good career, not sure about him being a 'top player' though.

He's got ability, but it's about finding a role that fits the ability and translating that into regular form on the pitch. I appreciate he's 18 and consistency isnt likely to be there unless he truly was exceptional but he simply hasn't done that here yet, despite being a shoe-in.

So many areas of his game need work and I think we'll sell him we'll before we see those developed - probably have a good career, not sure about him being a 'top player' though.
I can see it in how he performs. Experience will only increase his ability and output

When one scores , the other has to respond

I think I will cherish the time we have with Jobe at the club as I feel he is destined for a top career

Todays finish was sublime and thanks Jobe for instantly curing my headache and bring home a win which I converted to a beautiful chicken egg foo yung, rice, chips and curry

Same again on Wednesday please but I may change to an Indian

Jude scored a couple for Real to break his recent drought
They're brothers and best mates...
Jude gets to every Sunderland game his Real Madrid schedule allows.
Jobe is 18.... let him learn and get his shit together with Sunderland AFC.
Cracking goal today Jobe lad. 👏🏻

Last edited:
Still think his "Shhhh" towards the crowd was abit over the top mind even if he has probably been getting stick on social media etc.

Hardly lit the world on fire in recent weeks and hopefully being dropped to the bench gives him a kick up the arse that he's not Mr Undroppable.

Cracking goal though.

We're so lucky to get to watch Clarke on a regular basis too. I know we've had little to shout a out over the years and the football's often far from entertaining but we've had some class players in recent years. Clarke is unreal.

I agree about Jobe, he'll be a top player.
I took my lad to the game today and said to him before kick off "don't take your eyes off Clarke".

We talked about how easy he makes it look and ultimately concluded that he's too good for this division.

Better get promoted quick or he'll be off

Still think his "Shhhh" towards the crowd was abit over the top mind even if he has probably been getting stick on social media etc.

Hardly lit the world on fire in recent weeks and hopefully being dropped to the bench gives him a kick up the arse that he's not Mr Undroppable.

Cracking goal though.
Don't think he was shhhing the crowd, he was pointing at his cheek if you watch it, not sure exactly what it means though

When one scores , the other has to respond

I think I will cherish the time we have with Jobe at the club as I feel he is destined for a top career

Todays finish was sublime and thanks Jobe for instantly curing my headache and bring home a win which I converted to a beautiful chicken egg foo yung, rice, chips and curry

Same again on Wednesday please but I may change to an Indian

Jude scored a couple for Real to break his recent drought
A beautiful post. Liked. Enjoy your Chinese food.

Don't think he was shhhing the crowd, he was pointing at his cheek if you watch it, not sure exactly what it means though

I wasn't quite sure when I watched it I thought it was a Shhh motion and saw a few others say the same. Might be a better angle of it now mind.

If we somehow managed to keep this team together, Imagine what they would be like in two or three years?

Clarke, Bellingham, Neil, Rigg, Ballard, Some serious English talent there.
Forget about it now mate cos it’ll hurt less when one or two walk out the door this summer

The thought of where we’d be this year without Clarke is a frightening one

It’s the same feeling when I think about next year cos we won’t replace with anywhere near the same quality

Forget about it now mate cos it’ll hurt less when one or two walk out the door this summer

The thought of where we’d be this year without Clarke is a frightening one

It’s the same feeling when I think about next year cos we won’t replace with anywhere near the same quality
Never know but mundle could be the replacement

Back