Jude and Jobe

Ghfd

Winger
When one scores , the other has to respond

I think I will cherish the time we have with Jobe at the club as I feel he is destined for a top career

Todays finish was sublime and thanks Jobe for instantly curing my headache and bring home a win which I converted to a beautiful chicken egg foo yung, rice, chips and curry

Same again on Wednesday please but I may change to an Indian

Jude scored a couple for Real to break his recent drought

Last edited:

We're so lucky to get to watch Clarke on a regular basis too. I know we've had little to shout a out over the years and the football's often far from entertaining but we've had some class players in recent years. Clarke is unreal.

I agree about Jobe, he'll be a top player.
I agree about Clarke as well. It’s an obvious move he makes cutting back onto his right but they still fall for it and his ball striking is top quality

I think I will cherish the time we have with Jobe at the club as I feel he is destined for a top career

Todays finish was sublime and thanks Jobe for instantly curing my headache and bring home a win which I converted to a beautiful chicken egg foo yung, rice, chips and curry

He's very overrated in my opinion. A good goal today but he's over rated because of his surname

Last edited:
Thing is with Jobe, he wont leave to go anywhere that he wont play on a regular basis and we will want a pretty penny for him when he does go so i think that will keep him here longer.

A beautiful goal and a beautiful meal. My go to scran after several pints

We're so lucky to get to watch Clarke on a regular basis too. I know we've had little to shout a out over the years and the football's often far from entertaining but we've had some class players in recent years. Clarke is unreal.

I agree about Jobe, he'll be a top player.
Clarkes turn that took Mumba out of the game was incredible. Absolute turn on a pin head

Back