Josh Scowen - Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our lot are so fickle he lost a bit of confidence as Warburton played him in an attacking role when we had a dip in form
Around October
Our fans love a scapegoat
ATM we have a lad from spurs ( Amos) and Cameron who have done well and he can’t get a head of them
He is also out of contract in the summer and wants to play
So your getting a good pro
Most will give him a chance , the rest have nee choice ..hope he does well .

Mate, we need better than Power and Dobson. This is always our problem, we continue to either bring in like for like players or squad fillers. Why can't we go out and buy better players than we already have?

Maybe better players don't want to play League 1 footy mate.

If he was crap I would come on here and say he was but I’m gutted he is going
A model pro who would kick his old girl to win a game of football
Affectionately called the rat by our little lot who go as he is a horrible little Sh1t ( in a good way)

Why's Knacka Wells leaving? Canny him...

Maybe better players don't want to play League 1 footy mate.
There's a few decent midfielders that have gone to other clubs in this window though. Mcgeehan, Thorne, Szmodics. All would've improved our midfield imo and came from a higher league.
Docherty would improve our midfield, but for some reason we can't "get the deal done".

He is only on loan to us , he has played himself into the shop window
Burnley have recalled him as they can get money out of him now as his contract finishes in 6 months
We were hoping to get a deal done in the summer but can’t pay anything for him now and cannot compete with Bristol city who are looking likely to sign him
The funny thing is their next game is us so you know what’s going to happen there

QPR mates opinion. Let’s give him a chance. I like “battles hard”

“Battles hard. Fell out of favour last season and became a bit of a boo boy, but not really deserved”

I prefer "creative midfielder with dazzling skills, scintillating flair and only knows how to score spectacular goals"...oh, I just pretty much described McGeady.

Recalled by Burnley.

Last edited:
If he was crap I would come on here and say he was but I’m gutted he is going
A model pro who would kick his old girl to win a game of football
Affectionately called the rat by our little lot who go as he is a horrible little Sh1t ( in a good way)
Seems by that description exactly the type we usually like, I'm certainly willing to give him a chance if it comes off, a 100%er who has a bit of shithousery about him......Sounds perfect. Also like Wright IF we went up the jump in standard shouldn't be too much for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back