Josh Maja > Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're apparently in for him, opinions?

He’d be a good signing if you can get him.
Ridiculous touch, two good feet and takes his shots early.
Scores the scruffy and brilliant goals and makes it look easy.

Heading needs work and he’s not lightning quick but his stats for us were ridiculous.
One of the lads will have them on here think it was 16 goals from 25 shots.

I’m biased but we would have got promoted if we had kept him last season.

Good luck but you will be facing pretty stiff competition.

Quite a few arrogant pricks amongst our fans here. Maja has done nothing to suggest he would be ready for Premiership standard football. Scored almost all of his goals for us in League 1 and most of his goals in France in one game against the leagues whipping boys. That said, hes good and a calm finisher. Bristol City, a good championship team seems a good fit to me.
If he went to the Premier league he'd only end off on loan in the championship anyway. So if he wants to come back to England, a solid championship setup like Bristol city would be ideal for the lad.

Wish we'd manage to keep hold of him till the end of last season. Good instinctive goalscorer. Even scores a nifty flicky goal. Can't see Bordeaux getting rid of him so soon, I doubt he's on big wages and still has potential to improve (not quite as much as some on here seem to think, mind)

I still felt he had a lot of improvment to do whilst watching him here but his finishing is excellent, left foot or right foot.

His goal to chances ratio here last season was excellent. Think it was up around 75%. You will be lucky to get him though. Although I think he would be better off in the championship before he warms the bench of a premier league club.

6 in 17 and as was pointed out half of those came against the league's whipping boys.

Before that he had 2 in 12, not exactly one of the hottest properties in Europe, which was my argument.

No he hasn't and if he was that good, why doesn't he start more often?
Because he’s s young lad in his first season and he had a really bad knee injury aswel

Great snap shot, and a good eye for goal. Very little else to his game. Greedy and two-faced.

I'd love to see him start week in, week out in the PL just to seethe state of the posts on here. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back