Jordan Willis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe if you don't come on here calling our club shitty folk may have time for you.
I agree fully with your cheating thing and the Germans BTW.
The fact the chin cheated many yrs ago has nowt to do with your fans and club now.
A lot of our fans instigated the rivalry on the Internet. Shame that your lads then thought it fair to have a pop at my 14 Yr old son at the ricoh cos of it
But I haven't had a go at your club or supporters.

And as I said I see it as pathetic that we have undesirables masquerading as supporters. But just about every club has them. We do have our fair share of idiots though. The last time I got involved in any sort of trouble was years ago. I was coming out of a pub with a few lads to see several attacking a bloke who was with his other half and small kids. Leicester supporters. I shouted at them to leave him alone. They did. They decided to have a go at me instead. Safety in numbers and all that. They just picked on the wrong person. My mates stood by just in case.

And yes they were so called Coventry supporters. The type that cause trouble then run away. Fooking idiots the lot of them. They give football a bad name. We are supposed to turn up for games soberish but other sports are allowed drinks in seats.

Sorry for my rant but idiots at games are a major dislike of mine.

It’s repeated over and over, whenever we sign someone there’s a comment on them not being tall enough. It’s ridiculous. Athleticism, yes let’s look for that, definitely. But height... it doesn’t make a jot of difference unless they’re actually capable footballers. And we aren’t going to find anyone in the Patrick Vieira mould for League One.

Also, I like Robson, but he’s under 6 foot so no height for you my friend!
Getting to a high ball first is something he is very good at. Another inch or two wouldn't make any difference.

Dry your fuckin eyes man, the day I take a blind bit of notice of some stupid sad bloke in his 50’s posting on my clubs forum is the day I delete my account.

Swearing is part and parcel of my everyday life, if you don’t like it fuck off back to your own forum where they don’t offend your peepers.

Compared to you my head is completely level, you’re a clown, a sad one at that.
I swear more than most. But when typing it doesn't come out with the flow. It is something you choose to do. And as I said there will be minors reading.

Last edited:
Seems that us having the pick of any Coventry player we want has broken somebody.
One we are happy to see go. Burge isn't very good at all. But it is different with Willis.

Just one question. If everyone from Coventry is a cheat what does it mean by you signing two from Coventry? ;)

But I haven't had a go at your club or supporters.

And as I said I see it as pathetic that we have undesirables masquerading as supporters. But just about every club has them. We do have our fair share of idiots though. The last time I got involved in any sort of trouble was years ago. I was coming out of a pub with a few lads to see several attacking a bloke who was with his other half and small kids. Leicester supporters. I shouted at them to leave him alone. They did. They decided to have a go at me instead. Safety in numbers and all that. They just picked on the wrong person. My mates stood by just in case.

And yes they were so called Coventry supporters. The type that cause trouble then run away. Fooking idiots the lot of them. They give football a bad name. We are supposed to turn up for games soberish but other sports are allowed drinks in seats.

Sorry for my rant but idiots at games are a major dislike of mine.

Getting to a high ball first is something he is very good at. Another inch or two wouldn't make any difference.

I swear more than most. But when typing it doesn't come out with the flow. It is something you choose to do. And as I said there will be minors reading.

One of your first posts marra

how do you know this or is it just a jealous knock at a better and bigger club than your shitty team

One of your first posts marra

how do you know this or is it just a jealous knock at a better and bigger club than your shitty team
I don't ever even use the word 'shitty'

Something has gone wrong with me quoting someone from your supporters.

Where have I said anyone at Coventry is a cheat?

Wtf? :lol:
Didn't say you have. But it must be the most quoted thing from a Sunderland supporter about Coventry.

I don't ever even use the word 'shitty'

Something has gone wrong with me quoting someone from your supporters

Didn't say you have. But it must be the most quoted thing from a Sunderland supporter about Coventry.
Yeah. I think thats the case. Easy to do as I showed a few posts back!!
Fair enough, and I apologise for getting it wrong.
BTW, one of my best mates supports cov so I quite like your club. Maybe one of the only Safc fans who do mind you!

Yeah. I think thats the case. Easy to do as I showed a few posts back!!
Fair enough, and I apologise for getting it wrong.
BTW, one of my best mates supports cov so I quite like your club. Maybe one of the only Safc fans who do mind you!
I have mates from up your way. Have always enjoyed going to your place. I do sometimes have a problem with the accent when everyone is pissed though :lol:

Or it just might be me :eek:

@Astute why are you still posting? You start a discussion, can’t answer the questions put back at you and you spout shit. Now I understand you first came on here with good intentions but then the road to hell is paved with plenty of those so just fuck off back to your own forum as you don’t have the knowledge to spark a good discussion on here.

@Astute why are you still posting? You start a discussion, can’t answer the questions put back at you and you spout shit. Now I understand you first came on here with good intentions but then the road to hell is paved with plenty of those so just fuck off back to your own forum as you don’t have the knowledge to spark a good discussion on here.
Thanks.

Does everyone from Coventry say “fooking” ?? Are you @Mary Hinge ’s alter ego????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back