Jordan Willis

He's foaming over a 24 year old league 1 centre back. Wow. :lol:
You are funny.

If I was fuming I wouldn't have said how good he is. I must admit it isn't as welcoming on here as where I normally post. Only had a couple of idiots having a go at the Sunderland supporters for no reason other than them being Sunderland supporters.

But hey ho. The only thing shite about my life is my football club. But my youngest lad thinks we are great. Seen us play in Italy and Wembley. None of his mates can say that. And I wouldn't change the club I support for anything.

You are funny.

If I was fuming I wouldn't have said how good he is. I must admit it isn't as welcoming on here as where I normally post. Only had a couple of idiots having a go at the Sunderland supporters for no reason other than them being Sunderland supporters.

But hey ho. The only thing shite about my life is my football club. But my youngest lad thinks we are great. Seen us play in Italy and Wembley. None of his mates can say that. And I wouldn't change the club I support for anything.

Probably because you tried to blame Sunderland fans for the bother down at your place & reckoned we were coming to trash the statue

Wilson will do good if he can keep away from injuries. Would like to see him at a top club. But he has just signed a 4 year contract.

You are right. I should ignore those who throw around insults for no reason.

Bye.

So you don't even read anything then.

Where did I say any of it is good? I said the total opposite.

You're still making excuses though. Sunderland fans didn't come down to desecrate a garden.

Two sets of fans threw things from the upper tier last year, yourself and Portsmouth. The Portsmouth fans, club in general etc accepted it was heinous and tried to stamp it out and stop it from happening again. Your lot blamed us for causing issues in Coventry. Your fans, I think your chairman. It was, and still is, pathetic.

Baring in mind that Boro fans didn't throw things and they think they're a derby it should show how unacceptable it is.

You're still making excuses though. Sunderland fans didn't come down to desecrate a garden.

Two sets of fans threw things from the upper tier last year, yourself and Portsmouth. The Portsmouth fans, club in general etc accepted it was heinous and tried to stamp it out and stop it from happening again. Your lot blamed us for causing issues in Coventry. Your fans, I think your chairman. It was, and still is, pathetic.

Baring in mind that Boro fans didn't throw things and they think they're a derby it should show how unacceptable it is.
This, no more to be said.

You are funny.

Good, so fuck off to their forum

Wasn't a derby when we were in the same league. Definately not a derby since you became what looks like a permenant member of the 3rd division.

Last edited:
Wasn't a derby when we were in the same league. Definately not a derby since you became what looks like a permenant member of the 3rd division.[/QUOTE]@blf
Hilarious

Go and play with the Coventry’s of the world. You have very similar records and crowds

Next

It’s definitely by the way, dense

Last edited by a moderator:
Coventry fans brick supporter coaches and try to pick off individual Sunderland fans down at the Ricoh in response to something that was allegedly said on Twitter. Sunderland retaliated

Coventry throw objects and shit down on women and kids at the SOL and act like wankers outside and in the pubs. Sunderland retaliate.

We’re known for being welcoming to away fans, and we travel in huge numbers without trouble. We’re not f***ing idiots though. Objects on kids and women man. They seriously want to “share” the blame for their actions?

Coventry can look at themselves for this. The response from what seems to be the vast majority of their fans and official reply from their club has been pathetic. Bunch of wankers.

Back