Jon Taylor

Another deluded knacker who can't get his head around us being in league 1 there for only signing players who aren't the greatest and or who don't fancy playing in league 1

not really, if i was deluded i wouldn't be giving league 1 a look in,i accept where we are,but buying these kind of player got us where we are in the first place,saying that i'll be there come August

not really, if i was deluded i wouldn't be giving league 1 a look in,i accept where we are,but buying these kind of player got us where we are in the first place,saying that i'll be there come August
Buying what type of player? Tbh I've never seen him play so I don't know if he's good enough to be a very good league 1 player but you must know better

Buying what type of player? Tbh I've never seen him play so I don't know if he's good enough to be a very good league 1 player but you must know better

ah right,i was just making a general observation about buying players from so called smaller clubs who might be said clubs star player,but struggle when they move on

ah right,i was just making a general observation about buying players from so called smaller clubs who might be said clubs star player,but struggle when they move on
Im sure if I could be arsed I could find dozens and dozens of players that played for smaller clubs who no one had heard of like Kevin Phillips, deli Ali, ian rush etc etc that turned out OK

Im sure if I could be arsed I could find dozens and dozens of players that played for smaller clubs who no one had heard of like Kevin Phillips, deli Ali, ian rush etc etc that turned out OK

i'm sure i could as well,but it's not me you should be telling,at least ya not calling me names anymore which i shall count as a win bonus

This. Found it annoying enough in the prem following threads about players I'd heard of only to find, weeks later, that they didn't sign. Even more depressing doing it with the players we're linked with in this division when, frankly, I've got no idea if any of them are even any good

We're in the third division. If they're considering coming to us, it's safe to say they're not very good (yet)

I added "yet" so I didn't come across as a miserable bastard

Back