Jon Taylor

This. Found it annoying enough in the prem following threads about players I'd heard of only to find, weeks later, that they didn't sign. Even more depressing doing it with the players we're linked with in this division when, frankly, I've got no idea if any of them are even any good

Papers: Curtis Nelson ‘linked’

99% of fans: Oh ok, can’t say I know too much about him, certainly never really seen him play enough to judge, but he seems like a sensible signing at this level. Why not.

Papers: Signs for Cardiff

Repeat ad nauseam

1 assist last season for a winger is embarrassing. No thanks we already have enough shit attacking players as it is

Fair enough - even in a piss poor side you’d expect more than a single solitary assist.

Did he score any?

TEAMtalk are claiming an exclusive on the news that Sunderland have ‘made a move’ for Rotherham United winger Jon Taylor - and are hoping to pip recently-promoted Barnsley to his signature. Rotherham United winger Jon Taylor is the latest player to be linked with a move to Sunderland. According to TEAMtalk, Jack Ross is keen on bringing the...

More at Roker Report...

Doesn’t show up as one of Rotherham’s best last year. 26 too, so hardly a player with upside. Guess we’d see what happens if he signs but he doesn’t exactly set the pulse racing. Droning on now but Lameiras would be a more exciting signing on a free. At least we know he’s one of the best wingers in league one.

Back