Jon Richardson And Lucy Beaumont Are Getting Divorced

This forum has hundreds of threads to post however here we see posters who open this thread, read the OP's post and then click post reply only to tell us that they neither know nor care who these two are.
If you wanted to ignore them you had the perfect opportunity to actually ignore them by choosing a different thread to comment on. Very odd behaviour

This forum has hundreds of threads to post however here we see posters who open this thread, read the OP's post and then click post reply only to tell us that they neither know nor care who these two are.
If you wanted to ignore them you had the perfect opportunity to actually ignore them by choosing a different thread to comment on. Very odd behaviour
Is this the first of these hundreds of threads you've ever opened?
😁

Urr nurr, i sorr maark int paark.

My wife and family are from Hull. One gets accustomed to the accent and, especially if you married to it, even to like it.

One thing that amused me when I first encountered it was the pronunciation of ‘shouldn’t’ as ‘shunt’ and ‘wouldn’t’ as ‘wunt’

The first time she said ‘couldn’t’ to me was a bit of a shocker.

He’s somewhat funny, so is she, and I can relate to Meet the Richardsons.

Am I bothered about this? Not particularly, but it is a bit sad. They genuinely seemed very suited to each other

Seen him live, he's very good re observational type comedy. Think she's gawgus! Might see her dressed a bit less frumpy now that she needs a mutton dagger! Feel sorry for them.

Back