Jon Richardson And Lucy Beaumont Are Getting Divorced

He was. Both are on a lot of things, sometimes as a couple. They seemed quite well suited.

The article suggests that the split is as amicable as it could be and that their daughter is their focus. On the downside, it probably means that the current series of Meet The Richardsons is the last. It's worth a watch. Very funny.
Sad stuff with children involved.
Likely Lucy filled dishwasher incorrectly one too many times.

Think they’re in series 5 the pair of *****. Of course it’s a pisstake, the last 3 pages have fell for it. Playing serious reality style show with absurdity. Who thinks it is real?

I couldn’t work with my lass like.

Need time apart or you’ll gan insane.
I think it depends. We work together and are more or less together 24/7 and never have a cross word. One argument in ten years and that was a couple of weeks in, when we were kind of laying down the ground rules, a bit.
I would say we're apart no more then six or seven hours a week.

That’ll give JR something to moan about.
I read that in his voice 🤣 I find him funny but if his act is really largely him I can imagine it's draining to live with. Lucy is back on the market then?. Love a bit of Lucy me if she wants the almost complete opposite to her ex I'm her man not as intelligent and pretty happy go lucky bloke.
I love Lucy
That's a different show mate.

Last edited:

Back