John Park

Most thought o'niell was.. Means fuck all what he did at another club
First part of the trick is to get him to the club , I don't think he will be sitting twiddling his thumb's and will hopefully be an improvement on what we have had previously in player recruitment . I think some posters always look on the black side of most things all we can do is hope we can attract him and then give him the chance to prove his worth , I think Celtic would not have wanted him back if they didn't rate him .

Apparently the group involved in the takeover have lined him up as director of football a role Celtic wanted him to take as a replacement for Lee Congerton , hopefully he will be a success should we manage to attract him to the club.

Apparently the group involved in the takeover have lined him up as director of football a role Celtic wanted him to take as a replacement for Lee Congerton , hopefully he will be a success should we manage to attract him to the club.
celtci dont employ a dof..congerton was chief scout..park they want as hief scout..but he has been that already so wants dof..they wouldnt amke him dof in 2016 so he uit..and wont go back now unless as dof..

Off to Cardiff
im sure he would take cardoff dof if offered..i mean they are in a higehr league and have much more mmoney with all the paras money..

Back