John Park

I wish we could have a settled summer for a change.
The takeover was always going to happen Stewart Donald said as much when he came in , the club needed further investment that he himself could not afford . At this time we appear to be on a sound footing financially and with some moderate outlay to recruit a few players we should have a squad to get us to the Championship. We do not need a massive overhaul .

The takeover was always going to happen Stewart Donald said as much when he came in , the club needed further investment that he himself could not afford . At this time we appear to be on a sound footing financially and with some moderate outlay to recruit a few players we should have a squad to get us to the Championship. We do not need a massive overhaul .
sd can v=cover this year-he has £20m left to invest..but its about preparing for future years..

ok-so he want dof then? and why does he get credit for scouting players if he didnt scout players?
What difference is a job title , he was credited with bringing a lot of very good players to Celtic that are still there or have moved on for really good transfer fee's which is why they are keen to have him back ,given our record on transfers he would have to be an improvement .

What difference is a job title , he was credited with bringing a lot of very good players to Celtic that are still there or have moved on for really good transfer fee's which is why they are keen to have him back ,given our record on transfers he would have to be an improvement .
but we wanty him for a different job to the one at celtic? i mean its a positve him coming in for sure-strikes me as exactly what we need.

Back